Toyota Nation Forum banner

Trd Kit For Sale On Ebay.

1667 Views 15 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  '_'
I was browsing through e-bay this morning because some _____ broke my left mirror in the parking lot at walmart. I went in to get medicine and cough drops and notice that no one was parked to my left or right then I take a good look and notice my left mirror broken and dangling by the power cord. Found an OEM 1b2 left mirror but it ended at $81.00 and I was outbid. But I was browsing through the new list and found a BRAND NEW WHITE TRD LIP KIT. ITEM # 180211865006 the bid starts at $500 but everyone knows its rare. Soo just relaying the message I know this post could go under the FOR SALE section but I am not really selling it I am just letting people know its on ebay for sale. Make sure if you do bid contact the seller since he has a 0 rating. :clap:
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
TRD comes in 6 or 7 piece kit but this guy my have a misprint and saying its a 4 piece, but in the listing description it has 6 piece so no spolier. But just ask the guy if you are interested i know many of you have been looking for a TRD kit and Jan-Feb isn't the best time of month to buy things unless you got your tax refund back but good luck.

"bigbird" thanks for adding the link..
yeah i hear that, my refund was quite a dissapointment.:ugh3:
what link?
Wow, that lip kit is so nice. Not only is it hard to find, but it is actually brand new sold by a Toyota Dealership. My gen4.5 is white so I don't even have to paint it, just bolt it on. However, I've heard that the kit fits 97-99 Camrys exactly while for 00-01 Camrys require "slight modification." Not exactly sure if it's because the holes are slightly off aligned on the gen4.5 or anything. That's just what an eBay seller once told me when I wanted to buy the same lip kit a year ago. Too bad I just spent $2400 on new rims and tires so can't jump on this auction as I usually would.
I know that someday Ill have to sell the solara "to get something more practical with four doors" blah blah blah... and when that day comes, Ill rock a white gen 4 and swap all my parts over :lol:

clean kit!
I know that someday Ill have to sell the solara "to get something more practical with four doors" blah blah blah... and when that day comes, Ill rock a white gen 4 and swap all my parts over :lol:

clean kit!
If you give in to practicality i'll set your pants on fire.

I make one agreement with all girlfrieds/significant others. She never asks me to get a more practical vehicle, and i'll never ask her for a threesome.
I'll most likely get this. Seems like it's too good of a deal to pass up.
Gabe has a kit for sale as well right now...

And I personally will never give in, at least Id still be supercharged and slammed :lol: nice to have the gen 4 platform as a backup at least.
ninja, do it.. i dare you. Actually- double dare you! LOL j/k. That car on the pic. looks like mines but w/16" wheels. LOL

dysk8.. want mines? i'm planning on selling it off when i finish paying for it around july-ish. Also, depends on what kind ov sc/gs 400 i can find on craigslist. LOL.
Gabe has a kit for sale as well right now...
Who's Gabe? Did he post it in the for sale section?

ninja, do it.. i dare you. Actually- double dare you! LOL j/k. That car on the pic. looks like mines but w/16" wheels. LOL

dysk8.. want mines? i'm planning on selling it off when i finish paying for it around july-ish. Also, depends on what kind ov sc/gs 400 i can find on craigslist. LOL.
I contacted the seller. He said shipping would be another $160 and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting it for anywhere near $500. Plus I have to get it painted, etc. If you're considering selling yours, let me know. The pictures of the white camry reminded me of your car when I saw it, but it didn't look nearly as good as yours.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.