Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy a TRD kit? Im just looking for a front lip though. Every place I look that sells the kit only offers it in 7 pieces, and i only need the front lip. Also is that the only lip kit that is sold for a 4th gen camry?

·
metamorphosis
715 Posts
yeah watch ebay closely. I got mine there for about $250 shipped. very good price, considering it used to cost like $1K for the entire kit.

Just curious, but why do you only want the front lip and not the entire kit? I don't think i've ever seen just the front kit by itself

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cman2000 said:
Just curious, but why do you only want the front lip and not the entire kit? I don't think i've ever seen just the front kit by itself
On the 99's the front bumper isnt as low as the side skirts. I just want to front bumper to come down a little bit. I already like the lines of the camry as is, just not the front bumper. If only they were a little longer like the 2000's.

·
yah ..... okay
USE20
383 Posts
Hey Yota

how much are you willing to pay for the front lip alone ??
i might be able to hook you up =)
it will be shippied from Canada.

pm me if you are interested.

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
i have a source myself. Its expensive for camry guys to just buy the front valances. Its cheaper to buy the kit .last i quoted was Ric N Sov's Solara, i didn't receive his pm back cus i know its expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts