Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get my hands on the TRD front + rear lips + side skirts for a 99 camry? It's impossible to find these things. any suggestions please?

·
yah ..... okay
USE20
383 Posts
yup

i was one of toysport's customer lol

Molly design is WAYYYYYY too expansive lol over 1200$ USD !!!!!!!!!!!! is not worth it lol

call toysport and look for Mario too see whether they have any of the lip kit in stock.
it should cost 400$ USD (7 piece lip kit) and 350$ USD (6 piece lip kit w/o the spoiler) + shipping and customs
the only color that they have is red and green.

good luck :D

·
yah ..... okay
USE20
383 Posts
^well toysport only offer Red and Green, if your car is different color (like mine :mad: :mad: :mad: ) then you have to do a paint job on it. :p:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Neon, thanks so much for that info, my only question is how come the website(toysport.com) list 1,330(6 piece) but you say we can get for 350? thats a really amazing price difference!? anyhow thanks for the tips man, i can actually afford this now.

·
yah ..... okay
USE20
383 Posts
CamNub - i am not sure the price down at the state, but i just painted mine for 300$ CND, i am getting it back on Monday but i am expecting a minimal qualitypaint job, hence the price =)

defiantonder - Yah, i think the price that is listed on toysports web site is kinda outdated ????? may be they did cost that much back then. well either way, it no longer cost 1400$ lol (thank god :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: ) keep us updated on how thing goes. good luck.
oh yah, one thing is, the "6 PIECE" kit cost 350$ USD + shipping + customs. If you want the "7 PIECE" kit w/spoiler, it'll cost $400USD + shipping + customs.

·
metamorphosis
715 Posts
or check www.ebay.com. I got mine off there and got it really cheap (like $400 w/ shipping). It didn't come with the lip spoiler, but it's ok bec i already had a spoiler on my camry. But my camry is a 2000 so I had toget the body kit painted and custom modded to fit (the front and back needed to be cut and bended, etc). so the painting and modding costs about $500.

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
word of advise: for anyone wanting to paint poly eruthane kits you always need to let the paintshop (bodyshop) know that you want them to include "FLEXI PAINT ADDITIVE" to the painting process as well. its the FELXI PAINT that makes it more pricey at some places. Maaco can paint the kit for 100, but their paint will web/crack witin the first month. You need a painting process that is able to adhere to the flex of a poly eruthane kit. Example: if you look at painted mud guards, they flex back and forth, and still retain their paint (w/o ckacking). I called toysports last year to check up their pricing/inventory, they told me they were out (i think i spoke with Mario...let me know who recently bought from them)..cus' i had a customer wanting to buy three (and i only had one!!).

·
yah ..... okay
USE20
383 Posts
^ well my kit was shipped to my door on July 9th, took about 1 1/2 month for them to ship lol, but heck they're here with me now :) :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts