Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at 2018 TRD Sports not too many out there really so may be easier to just buy and SR5 and add the shocks and sway bars. RCI metalworks skid plates for the Tundra will be the armor of choice.

I have found the TRD Sport Bilsteins easily online so I could always slap those on an SR5.

Would it be possible to buy the TRD Pro Fox shocks and slap them on a 2018 SR5 or TRD Sport?
Or is there a substantial difference in the TRD Pros and they would not be compatible? Like how you can’t just buy the Factory Fox Shocks from a Raptor and put them on standard F150.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I always go straight to the main supplier. I think this is who you need to call at Fox Shocks. Hope that helps. I would ask them. When I was doing some research I found out the Platinum Sequoia has air ride. So that model might be a problem. If you can't get answers from Fox I'd go to your local off road shop if you have one.
Font Text Advertising Flyer Landscape

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.