Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrite chappies,

posting this for a mate so dunno if any of you would be interested in or even know of anyone that wud be interested in a Rear TRD LSD 1.5way for a st205 Celica GT4?

Its basically brand new with about 1-2000 miles driving on it? was bought with intentions of converting car rwd but never materialised due to desire popping up at gud money??

Cost about £900 off TDi-PLC,

best offer secures.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
DAMN thats a great part. If only st205 suporting parts were easier to find! I'd have to locate a st205 rear end or atleast rear transfer case.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its priced to sell and is in NEW condition! i can supply any pics to anyone and as this is a gud opportunity for someone to pick up an expensive performance part for a good price!

It needs to sell as its going to be just gathering dust in a garage unless sold!

somebody has to want one?? :confused:

·
Alltrack Wannabe
639 Posts
luisitol said:
DAMN thats a great part. If only st205 suporting parts were easier to find! I'd have to locate a st205 rear end or atleast rear transfer case.
Nope.
It will bolt right into a ST165 or 185 rearend.
I would buy it, but I already have rear LSD. :D

Have you tried www.alltrac.net ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alltracman78 said:
Nope.
It will bolt right into a ST165 or 185 rearend.
I would buy it, but I already have rear LSD. :D

Have you tried www.alltrac.net ?
Cheers Dude!! Obviously u know more than me...;)

its priced to sell....infact its make a reasonable offer and its yours!! no kidding about here!
Its just gonna be collecting dust in my room until someone with a celica buys it!

:thumbup:

·
Alltrack Wannabe
639 Posts
I've already got one... :p
If you want to sell it to me dirt cheap I'll buy it. :D
Otherwise, I'm just wasting my $$$$

Try the linky I gav you....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dunno what dirt cheap is in your language for a TRD diff but by all means shoot! im open to offers cos obviously most peeps dont realise what a gud part this really is and silly offers like £100 are been made....think thats about $200?? :confused:

Sure make an offer and we shall see...:thumbup:

·
Noob :-)
ST185 & MCV20
507 Posts
Is this part in Ireland?
How would you deal with the payment?
Do you have any reference?

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ST185 said:
Is this part in Ireland?
How would you deal with the payment?
Do you have any reference?

Thanks.
Yes this part is in Ireland and i can take payment whatever way you think is best. Paypal etc.
I am open to suggestions on payment and just so you know i have afair few peeps interested now on All Track Celica forum. :thumbup:

Ian.

·
Alltrack Wannabe
639 Posts
Hachiroku 2003 said:
Dunno what dirt cheap is in your language for a TRD diff but by all means shoot! im open to offers cos obviously most peeps dont realise what a gud part this really is and silly offers like £100 are been made....think thats about $200?? :confused:

Sure make an offer and we shall see...:thumbup:
Hehe, I would pay even less.
I already have one.....
I don't need it.....

But I'm glad to see the link worked for you. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alltracman78 said:
Hehe, I would pay even less.
I already have one.....
I don't need it.....

But I'm glad to see the link worked for you. :)
Cheers dude!!

The alltrac website has been great! an awful lot of interested and more PM's than i can imagine! i am checking shipping cost to the USA today for 4 very interested peeps and believe me the LSD is going for an awful lot more than $200!! ohh + shipping!

Proper genuine enthusiasts looking for a great performance product!

Consider sold on this forum!

Ian.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts