Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i keep forgetting which holes on the rear sway bar are which settings :bash:. I think i'm on street setting (middle holes) and want to go back to track settings... which i believe are the closest holes to the actual bar. correct me if i'm wrong?

thanks in advance!

·
Stock is not an option!
488 Posts
LE05 said:
i keep forgetting which holes on the rear sway bar are which settings :bash:. I think i'm on street setting (middle holes) and want to go back to track settings... which i believe are the closest holes to the actual bar. correct me if i'm wrong?

thanks in advance!
You are correct. I've alway had mine set in the middle, but I might give the "track" setting a try to see how much stiffer my ride gets. I already get over/understeer depending on on/off gas, but the stiffest is supposed to give you continuous oversteer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a 2005 Camry LE , 4 cyl. Can the TRD rear sway-bar be installed on my car or is it only for Solaras? If it is applicable to my vehicle, where can I order from?

·
Registered
camry
928 Posts
yes it can be install on your car, it work for solaras too, trdparts4u.com is the cheapest I could find, that where I got mines.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
optical said:
I have a 2005 Camry LE , 4 cyl. Can the TRD rear sway-bar be installed on my car or is it only for Solaras? If it is applicable to my vehicle, where can I order from?
see sig... people just don't read the entire threads these days :disappoin you can try www.toyotapartsales.com for the sway bar.

·
Registered
344 Posts
1. good lucky on find a trd rsb now there hard to come by
2. the year that you need to find for solara is 04 and up
3. here the part# PTR02-06041-01 that what i have
that all i help you

dave

·
The Naive Voice of Reason
2006 Lexus ES330
2,083 Posts
TRDGen5.5camry said:
1. good lucky on find a trd rsb now there hard to come by
2. the year that you need to find for solara is 04 and up
3. here the part# PTR02-06041-01 that what i have
that all i help you

dave
I just picked up a TRD rear sway bar. Here is the part #: PT901-48800-01. Can anyone confirm if this part number is correct? I just picked this up from toyotapartsstore.com.

http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=53_56&products_id=4123

Thanks.

·
2006 Lexus ES330
2,083 Posts
bump, also I don't plan on installing it myself. Should I be anal about it and take it to the dealer (in case I have issues) or any decent shop will probably do? I got quoted $140 at the dealer and got told by a local shop that they would probably not charge more than $53.

·
Stock is not an option!
488 Posts
thapranksta said:
bump, also I don't plan on installing it myself. Should I be anal about it and take it to the dealer (in case I have issues) or any decent shop will probably do? I got quoted $140 at the dealer and got told by a local shop that they would probably not charge more than $53.
Get that quote in writing. $53 is a steal and $140 at the dealer's is a good price. At least considering prices here in SoCal it is. If done at a non-Toyota authorised shop or by yourself, your parts warranty is good for 1 year, if at a Toyota shop, up to 3 years parts warranty or or the end of warranty for your car whichever is first. Also, if you have problems and is diagnosed as a bad install by a non-Toyota shop, your warranty will not cover it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
im confused... im seeing 2 part numbers
i have a 2005 camry 4cyl
im seeing PT901-48800-01 and PTR02-06041-01 which one is the correct one to get?

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered the PTR part number this morning and now there is a different part number? I have a 2005 CAMRY LE 4-cyl. Which part is correct for my vehicle????

·
2006 Lexus ES330
2,083 Posts
So is it the same part, just a different part number? I have an 03 as you can tell from my sig. :confused::confused:

·
2006 Lexus ES330
2,083 Posts
So are you saying that the website had the part listed wrong and I will probably have to return it since I have a 2003?

·
Stock is not an option!
488 Posts
thapranksta said:
So are you saying that the website had the part listed wrong and I will probably have to return it since I have a 2003?
Ooops! Sorry I was thinking gen 5.5. You've got the gen 5 so the ptr # is correct.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts