Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 4Runner TRD ORP
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

So we purchased our 2019 4Runner and it happened to already have the full TRD Roof Rack installed. It looks great, but poses an issue as the vehicle is lifted and we are having trouble getting into my wife's parking garage at work.

We're looking to replace the TRD Roof Rack with something a little less substantial for now. Does anyone happen to know of a solid replacement that is a little lower profile or the part number for the stock roof rack/rails? Also, how easy is the install/replacement?

I appreciate your guidance and look forward to anyone's response! Thank you.

Attachments

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,713 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Just so you know, there is not a lot of activity on this Gen Runner thread. I am in the market to put a rack on my '15 Runner. I do not know all the dimensions out there. I would not lift my Runner, it is already high enough to me. Your pic looks good, but just too many issues with lifts over time to me.

I would measure those dimensions then look at other racks and see how tall they are. I think there are some a little shorter. They are not too hard to install/un-install. A few bolts and brackets.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CaptainRooke, where are you located? I have a 2016 roof rack with silver end caps for free (no crossbars). I am in so cal (LA area). Are you looking to sell your 2019 TRD Pro roof rack?

Tyler

1 - 3 of 3 Posts