Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
wont fit the older v6's (boo hoo, i got one) there are parts on the 2/3vz that get in the way of the s/c installation. its time to start fabricating a turbo kit =)

where all the 3vz turbos at? =P

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
spyman said:
Anyway one of these superchargers will fit on a 02 camry v6
if so what is required???

Thanks
Spy

http://members.cardomain.com/spyman777

Roysan has his 02 v6 supercharged. The only problem he ran into was that the EBC(electronic boost control) did not work with the gen5. Therefore you will have boost in first gear. He had to modufy the torque converter to handle the boost in first gear.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
There is a trd supercharger coming out for the tC's 2azfe engine. It should work for the camry 4 cyl. And this time it's a vortech unit as apposed to the usual eaton type supercharger.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,686 Posts
Where'd you get this door sill? I want one for my Gen 5.5 :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Whats the diff between an Eaton and a Vortech supersharger? Where can I locate info on this TRD supersharger?

Thanks for the education.

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
teh eaton kit is pretty much the trd one rebadged, dont know if vortech would put any more time into sc'ing a camry either =)

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
xpeed said:
Where'd you get this door sill? I want one for my Gen 5.5 :D

you gotta search that buddy... that door sill has been mentioned on TN a few months back

ebay sells them every now and then but search up the old thread and they've been talked about ranging from 50-150 for the door sill that's made in taiwan/china or something like that

·
Grenaded piston
6,588 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts