121 Posts
whats the costs, if I might inquire?

·
Registered
2011 FJ
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i Got them through my local dealer, exhaust was 1200 and wheels were 1000

you can find the, cheaper on line but when you add shipping it costs the same.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks awesome! Personally your car looks better than the TRD Camry. You have the mix of sport and cleanliness, and it’s spot on. The TRD is a great car, but it just looks a little “boy racer” to me, but there is some tasteful design to it. I think it’s the wing on it that kills it for me.. however, XSE In red with a TRD touch = perfection! Toyota should take some notes. Nice job!

·
Registered
2012 Camry SE V6
1,890 Posts
This looks real good! Going to get the TRD aero kit too?

·
Registered
2011 FJ
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope....maybe paint the grey front valance black, but I’m done,
funny part is the wife didn’t not the wheels
its her car but I wanted it to look good for her

·
Registered
2012 Camry SE V6
1,890 Posts
Nope....maybe paint the grey front valance black, but I’m done,
funny part is the wife didn’t not the wheels
its her car but I wanted it to look good for her
Nice. If I had a Gen 8 I would go this route with an XSE over a TRD mainly because I gotta have a moonroof. But I plan to keep my 2012 SE V6 a little longer.. 127k miles and counting

·
Registered
2011 FJ
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im Happy with the way it turned out for sure....wife could really care less, but she knows to let me do my thing.

her first camry was a 2012 se v6, this is her 3rd one now.

·
Registered
2012 Camry SE V6
1,890 Posts
im Happy with the way it turned out for sure....wife could really care less, but she knows to let me do my thing.

her first camry was a 2012 se v6, this is her 3rd one now.
Yeah that's how my wife is.. I clean the vehicles, she and the kids trash them. I just clean them again and repeat LOL

·
2016 Camry SE
125 Posts
extremely clean and tasteful done! The TRD wheels are on my list with a few other TRD items.

·
Registered
2011 FJ
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The wheels seem to stick out a hair more, the offset and the wheels are 1/2 wider. Still used the factory tires tho. Seems to handle a tad tighter.
tip: Toyota only sells the wheels and center caps, not the lug nuts, so I didn’t want the chrome ones on my xse wheels so I had to buy black lugs separate from another place.

·
Registered
2011 FJ
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man, funny thing is the wife didn’t even notice the wheels. She noticed the exhaust for sure when she started it up.

·
Registered
2011 FJ
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pull the trigger , you won’t regret it, everywhere I go people are like “that’s a Camry?!?”
the exhaust has a nice mellow growl, not obnoxious at all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts