Toyota Nation Forum banner

trdparts4u.com any good???

11K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  jimmytaco 
#1 ·
Where do you guys buy all your parts??

I found I can get the D rings for $18, the Bed mat for $75, and a can of touch up paint for $6.50 from trdparts4u.com with about $35 shipping for it all.

decent prices? anywhere better to look?

I also found Tacomapartsstore.com, similar prices, no paint available, about $10 less shipped(so the same with no paint...

Any better places to look? Is trdparts4u.com reputable??

I think retail on the bed mat is $120, so buying online even with shipping saves me around $20...

Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
Where do you guys buy all your parts??

I found I can get the D rings for $18, the Bed mat for $75, and a can of touch up paint for $6.50 from trdparts4u.com with about $35 shipping for it all.

decent prices? anywhere better to look?

I also found Tacomapartsstore.com, similar prices, no paint available, about $10 less shipped(so the same with no paint...

Any better places to look? Is trdparts4u.com reputable??

I think retail on the bed mat is $120, so buying online even with shipping saves me around $20...

Thanks in advance.
Yes trdparts4u.com is very reputable they are actually a dallas toyota dealership i bought my d-rings through them fast shipping and good customer service.

#15 ·
TRDPARTS4U is great. I ordered a block heater ($31) and a few oil filters, the best price I could get in Canada was $106 for the block heater and the filters were triple what I paid for them. When I got the package 1 of the filters was wrong, I wrote them an email and they are sending me the new filter.
First Class, Very Reputable

#17 ·
I don't think anyone mentioned this, but ask for Jacque. The guy is awesome. I've ordered quite a bit from that site and will continue to do so. I got a few things from them including my TRD exhaust, skid plate, splash gaurds, and a few other miscelaneous items. Everything was priced reasonably and it all got to my house in a good amount of time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.