Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
Bigblue said:
yeah, I ordered mine. I ordered the POLISHED one, and they sent me the BRUSHED one. So, I sent it back, and I have to order another one after I get my money back. DAMMIT. I will never order from them again. Very bad customer service.
OMG. I love you BIGBLUE and everyone else here, but I can't help but laugh my ass off at AutoAnything service.

Looks like that place sucks balls. Everyone has had the same problems!!! That is seriously ridiculous.

Incredible!

ATTN: DO NOT ORDER FROM AUTOANYTHING.COM!

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
turbos17 said:
NOR CAL = DUMBA$$ THAT NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH AND NOT SLAM PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS. I HAVE ORDERD FROM AUTOANYTHING.COM MANY TIMES AND EVERYTHING HAS BE 110% PERFRECT, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT $$$, OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNTIL THE IMBECILES AT TRENZ GOT INVOLVED.

ATTN: DO BUY FROM AUTOANYTHING DO NOT LISTEN TO NOR CAL!
Calm down my friend. I was mistaken. I am a man and I will accept my mistakes. I am only human.

No one mentioned that Trenz was the one shipping grilles until now. Thank You for letting us know.

I know you are "FUMMING" right now. Just relax, everything will be fine.

Sorry,
Blake

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
banohi said:
I'll tell you my experienced with trenz or autoanything. I ordered my grill and waited for two weeks and like everybody they sent the wrong part they gave me two bumper grill so I called autoanything and sent back one of the grill after two weeks again they called back it was backordered and another two weeks wait and when I finally got the grill powdercoated waited about ten days to get it back from the shop and when I was installing the main grill I broke one of the bracket for my stupidity I hold the bracket when I was bending it so another week to weld, prime and painted anyway its finally over and here is the outcome

:cursin:
More pics of the X!!! :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.