Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Revans310 said:
tacof0b did you ever get a reply from sctrd...I have the same question. :)
yeah, he must not be on here very often. I PM'd him yesterday with the same question. Still no reply. Dude, where ya at. :confused:

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Revans310 said:
tacof0b did you ever get a reply from sctrd...I have the same question. :)
yeah, he must not be on here very often. I PM'd him yesterday with the same question. Still no reply. Dude, where ya at. :confused: You've got people here waiting for valuable information. :lol:

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
AlpineJLAudio said:
Wow. I am interested in ordering this grill.

I have 2 questions?

Do you have to drill anything on the truck?

Or is it just the pieces that come with the grill that we have to drill?
yeah, I believe the one that we are talking about here is the one that just goes right over the stock grill. You don't have to cut it or anything. Just put it over and bolt it in. Plus it has the hole for the Toyota logo. And the two pieces, I read that you do have to drill two small holes in each one.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Plow78 said:
I emailed autoanything and sport turck to see what kind of price they could give for a GP

My email! to them
Hi, I am a member of toyotanation.com and tundrasolutions.com
Can you give me a price on Trenz Billet Grill Part Number 2756-TFPP for a group purchace?
Example if we buy
1 to 5
5 to 10
10 to 15
15 to 20
How much would each be? Thanks
Yeah, let us know. I would be all for that. Hopefully they give us some kind of a good deal. Either way, I am getting one. I'm in no rush, so I am willing to wait to see what they say. :thumbup:

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
turbos17 said:
Ok, after reading about all this I am kinda lost? Some grilles you have to cutt others you just bolt over? I would like to cutt out my old one and put a new one in. Has anyone done this and how difficult would it be? Also what about the bottom grille and two small side pieces next to the center big grille? Can those be cutt or are they just bolt over? Yes, I know these are pretty silly questions but I'd rather have someone have done it than me do it and mess up first. And if you ask me wouldn't it make more sense to cutt out the stock grille and put the billet in its place instead of bolting in over it...because how would you ever get behind the grille to clean if needed:confused: Call me anal, but I try to clean every nook and cranny. Any info would help and pics. Thanks dudes!:thumbup:
Well, I'm just going to go with the bolt over one. That way if it ever get's messed up for any reason, I can just take it off and voila, there is my old stock grille still sitting. Also, the bolt over one has the cut out for the toyota logo. I like that option. Not sure if you have to cut out the bottom or side vent pieces, dont know if they have a bolt over one for the bottom part. Just my 2 cents.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Plow78 said:
UPDATE ON A GROUP PURCHACE!

I have killed the group purchace. If someone else wants to do it go ahead. I was in contact with autoanything.com they quoted me 139.95 for 5 or more and could not do any better even if we ordered 25. Then a member at tundrasolutions found out that autoanything.com has coupon codes on the interent So he order a billet grill like we would get in a group buy for 139.95 with a coupon code he found on the internet. So what is the sense. I could not find a cheaper price than autoanything.com. I purchaced one for 139.95 with the coupon code. :disappoin
Is this for the bolt over one polished (main grille) & (side vent pieces) ?? $139.95??

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
sctrd said:
Its is the perimeter design. Real easy to install. I dont think I'm going to do the bottom though,too much bling..lol
Yeah, that's what I thought about the bottom. Way to much bling!! :D I am going to get the parameter design as well. I am going to order it very soon.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Plow78 said:
:disappoin Called autoanything.com. Slaesman says hold on I will call the manuf. and see where it is.:lol: Guy gets back on the phone and says in a laughing voice (I'm now thinking:ugh3: ) well Sir I called Trenz and they said that item is on backorder and will not be available until late next week. :rolleyes: :disappoin Well thanks for telling me. autoanything you :fuckyou: :bullshit2
Man, that sucks. I just ordered mine yesterday. I sure hope that I don't get the same problem that you are having. By the way, how much did you pay for it online. I payed 144.95 total. Good luck with getting the grille, I'll let you know when I get mine. Now if I get mine before you, something is seriously wrong. :lol:

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Plow78 said:
Called autoanything:rolleyes: They call Trenz:disappoin I get an answer of well sir that item is back ordered till the 15th :fuckyou:
dude, that really sucks. I just ordered mine about a week ago. I guess I'll be waiting a hell of a long time. Oh well, I'm not chopping at the bit for it quite yet. As long as it gets here. It's funny, they sure were quick to take our money, huh? A$$HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursin:

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
yeah, I ordered mine. I ordered the POLISHED one, and they sent me the BRUSHED one. So, I sent it back, and I have to order another one after I get my money back. DAMMIT. I will never order from them again. Very bad customer service.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
turbos17 said:
Do NOT slam Autoanything.com until you have dealt with them. It is NOT autoanything's fault it is Trenz. Autoanything sends the order to Trenz and then it is dropped shipped to our houses. They are the IMBECILE'S that can NOT get there HEADS OUT OF THERE @SSES! So far this has NOT been a good experience with them!
I agree. I believe it is TRENZ. Good point!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.