Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes real easy...but not actually bolts but more like little pieces of metal that slide in to lock all four corners and the little corner pieces are tricky to install because you need to drill two holes.

·
Registered
59 Posts
OneMnk said:
Revans310 which one is that from Trenz? Im lookin on the website and there are like 6 different kinds. Do the side inserts come with it? What about the bumper grill. Do we purchase it seperately? O and is that polished or satin finish. Im stupid I know but I like to ask questions. Thanks!
It was this one Polished and it does come with the inserts but not the bumper grill.
http://www.truckshop.com/product.php?productid=20267&cat=547&page=2

·
Registered
59 Posts
tacof0b said:
I am so mad at myself!!! I attempted to install the grille last Sunday and I broke one of the mounting tabs (this is welded on the back of the grille). I contacted AutoAnything and gave me instructions on how to get an exchange with Trenz. Now, I have to wait for another 2 weeks (probably) to get my grilles.

Grille came with instructions and described that the grille may need to be bent by hand to fit flush against the stock grill. I wish they stated not to bend the mounting tabs.
:sosad:

Revans310, did you have to bend the grille? If you have any tips for installing this item properly, please post them. Thanks.
That was my only complaint about the install is you have to really push the Grill in to get the little strips to slide in and this forces the bars to bind inward and to answer your question it just takes time to mold it to the shape of the opening....sorry can't be more help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.