Toyota Nation Forum banner
21 - 40 of 111 Posts

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
AlpineJLAudio said:
Wow. I am interested in ordering this grill.

I have 2 questions?

Do you have to drill anything on the truck?

Or is it just the pieces that come with the grill that we have to drill?
yeah, I believe the one that we are talking about here is the one that just goes right over the stock grill. You don't have to cut it or anything. Just put it over and bolt it in. Plus it has the hole for the Toyota logo. And the two pieces, I read that you do have to drill two small holes in each one.

·
Row Dialin'
2,832 Posts
The "X" is open. They do it for all kinds of part numbers. If you look at that truckshop page you'll see that you can select either "polished" or "satin" under the "Finish" drop down menu. You're right if you want the polished the number will be 2756-TFPP. If you want the satin or "brushed" like on the trenz website, the part number is 2756-TFP. Pretty confusing way to do it.

Long story short, "X" doesn't mean anything. It's a place holder.

·
Registered
11 Posts
sctrd said:
Go to trenz.com and click on find a dealer and enter your zip code..Its should give you the nearest place that sells it..I also seen some places that sell it and ships free within the US..I had to go through a local trenz dealer to get it shipped free to Hawaii..:)
Did you get the grille sent to Hilo or Wailuku and is that where you at?

·
Toyota Parts Manager
138 Posts
Just ordered my Trenz Grill and Bumper Billet Inserts. Should be here late next week. I'll post pics as soon as they're on.

Mine should end up looking exactly like this picture(same color and chrome package), except mine's a dblcab and has the crappy dunlop tires...LOL.

Oh... and a mirror finished purple and gold LSU Tigers plate in the front too!! LOL ;) :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes real easy...but not actually bolts but more like little pieces of metal that slide in to lock all four corners and the little corner pieces are tricky to install because you need to drill two holes.

21 - 40 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.