61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
116 Posts
tacojoe said:
Yea I am all for the group buy so lets definately set this up. Post more pics
UPDATE ON A GROUP PURCHACE!

I have killed the group purchace. If someone else wants to do it go ahead. I was in contact with autoanything.com they quoted me 139.95 for 5 or more and could not do any better even if we ordered 25. Then a member at tundrasolutions found out that autoanything.com has coupon codes on the interent So he order a billet grill like we would get in a group buy for 139.95 with a coupon code he found on the internet. So what is the sense. I could not find a cheaper price than autoanything.com. I purchaced one for 139.95 with the coupon code. :disappoin

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Plow78 said:
UPDATE ON A GROUP PURCHACE!

I have killed the group purchace. If someone else wants to do it go ahead. I was in contact with autoanything.com they quoted me 139.95 for 5 or more and could not do any better even if we ordered 25. Then a member at tundrasolutions found out that autoanything.com has coupon codes on the interent So he order a billet grill like we would get in a group buy for 139.95 with a coupon code he found on the internet. So what is the sense. I could not find a cheaper price than autoanything.com. I purchaced one for 139.95 with the coupon code. :disappoin
Is this for the bolt over one polished (main grille) & (side vent pieces) ?? $139.95??

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
116 Posts
Bigblue said:
Is this for the bolt over one polished (main grille) & (side vent pieces) ?? $139.95??
You are correct Sir. ;)

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
784 Posts
What the coupon code? Also what about the bottom grille people? Cause it ain't complete w/o the bottom? Anyone due the bottom yet? And what part number? Drilling no drilling? Thanks!

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
116 Posts
turbos17 said:
What the coupon code? Also what about the bottom grille people? Cause it ain't complete w/o the bottom? Anyone due the bottom yet? And what part number? Drilling no drilling? Thanks!
Do a search on google "autoanything coupon" alot is going to come up look for the coupon that says $15.00 off $150. Not sure which web site i used but it said the 15 off 150 code was expired , but it still worked for me:lol: But look around and you will find many coupon codes. :whatwhat:

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
784 Posts
Plow I got you beat ...put in the code "HEAT2" and you save $25 on anything over $250...I am getting the top and bottom grille. Hope that saves everyone?

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
116 Posts
I ordered mine from Autoanything.com over a week ago The CC has been charged but the item still has not shipped WTF:confused: :wtf: :thumbsdow

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
sctrd said:
Its is the perimeter design. Real easy to install. I dont think I'm going to do the bottom though,too much bling..lol
Yeah, that's what I thought about the bottom. Way to much bling!! :D I am going to get the parameter design as well. I am going to order it very soon.

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
116 Posts
Plow78 said:
I ordered mine from Autoanything.com over a week ago The CC has been charged but the item still has not shipped WTF:confused: :wtf: :thumbsdow
:disappoin Called autoanything.com. Slaesman says hold on I will call the manuf. and see where it is.:lol: Guy gets back on the phone and says in a laughing voice (I'm now thinking:ugh3: ) well Sir I called Trenz and they said that item is on backorder and will not be available until late next week. :rolleyes: :disappoin Well thanks for telling me. autoanything you :fuckyou: :bullshit2

·
Row Dialin'
2,832 Posts
russ25nys said:
SCTRD,
Your emblem is not centered in the hole of the grill. NOw you may not mind but that would drive me nutts. Is there a way to fix that or is that the design ?
Looks like the design. That's a major oversite on their part.

I didn't see it at first but going back the people that posted are the same way as is this stock photo from Trenz.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Plow78 said:
:disappoin Called autoanything.com. Slaesman says hold on I will call the manuf. and see where it is.:lol: Guy gets back on the phone and says in a laughing voice (I'm now thinking:ugh3: ) well Sir I called Trenz and they said that item is on backorder and will not be available until late next week. :rolleyes: :disappoin Well thanks for telling me. autoanything you :fuckyou: :bullshit2
Man, that sucks. I just ordered mine yesterday. I sure hope that I don't get the same problem that you are having. By the way, how much did you pay for it online. I payed 144.95 total. Good luck with getting the grille, I'll let you know when I get mine. Now if I get mine before you, something is seriously wrong. :lol:

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
116 Posts
Bigblue said:
Man, that sucks. I just ordered mine yesterday. I sure hope that I don't get the same problem that you are having. By the way, how much did you pay for it online. I payed 144.95 total. Good luck with getting the grille, I'll let you know when I get mine. Now if I get mine before you, something is seriously wrong. :lol:
I paid 139.97 found a coupon for 15.00 off on the web. I will post when i receive mine you do the same. ;)

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
116 Posts
Plow78 said:
Still Waiting :ugh3: I like to give them a good :nutkick:

61 - 80 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.