Toyota Nation Forum banner
81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
Joined
·
116 Posts
Plow78 said:
Still Waiting :ugh3: I like to give them a good :nutkick:
Still :disappoin F'ing waiting:disappoin
 

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
Joined
·
116 Posts
Plow78 said:
Still :disappoin F'ing waiting:disappoin
Called autoanything:rolleyes: They call Trenz:disappoin I get an answer of well sir that item is back ordered till the 15th :fuckyou:
 

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
Joined
·
1,809 Posts
Plow78 said:
Called autoanything:rolleyes: They call Trenz:disappoin I get an answer of well sir that item is back ordered till the 15th :fuckyou:
dude, that really sucks. I just ordered mine about a week ago. I guess I'll be waiting a hell of a long time. Oh well, I'm not chopping at the bit for it quite yet. As long as it gets here. It's funny, they sure were quick to take our money, huh? A$$HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursin:
 

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
Joined
·
116 Posts
Bigblue said:
It's funny, they sure were quick to take our money, huh? A$$HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursin:

:nana: is what there doing to us:disappoin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,709 Posts
I went to Autoanything.com


Trenz Framed Perimeter Billet Grilles
Part #2756-TFPP
Vehicle: 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Fits All Submodels
Color: Polished
Type: Custom Product

Price is $209.95

I wanna make sure im buying the correct one. Bolt Over, That it shows the Emblem.
Is this the correct one?


I search back threw this topic, buying it for $139. Is that the Brushed Trenz?


Trenz Bumper Grilles
Part #2762-TFPP
Vehicle: 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Fits All Submodels
Color: Polished
Type: Custom Product


This is the Bumper Grill Correct, Lower Part^? Cost $157. Ouch!
 

·
Toyota Parts Manager
Joined
·
138 Posts
Hmmm

Plow78 said:
Called autoanything:rolleyes: They call Trenz:disappoin I get an answer of well sir that item is back ordered till the 15th :fuckyou:
Glad I got mine when I got mine. AutoAnything even screwed up and sent me an extra upper grill set. Good thing. I broke one of the tabs off as I was attempting to "bend" the grill to match the curve of the factory grill. The Trenz grill comes "flat" and really puts a strain on the tabs if you don't bend it to match the curve.

So I guess this could be a "HOW TO?" thread too...

Before you install the grills, fit them first and you'll see how it needs to be "pre-bent" to fit correctly.

Good luck.

Here's mine:
 

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
Joined
·
784 Posts
Trenz = PISS POOR! I ordered mine from AutoAnything.com and got it within a few days. Opened the box and the top piece was bent to sh!t, horrible welds, horrible polish job, and horrible black paint between each line. Bottom grille was also bent, welds were also horrible, and paint wasn't even on all bars. So I called AutoAnything and they called Trenz for a call tag and said it was going to be mailed. So I was waiting around and a fews days later (last night) at 8:45pm last night a FedEx Home Delievery dude came to my door...I was fumming (WTF! 8:45pm at night) Before I gave it to him I made sure I had my nice letter to Trenz in my box telling them they should be ashamed at there shitty product. So now I am waiting for my new product...we will see what happens?
 

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
Joined
·
1,809 Posts
yeah, I ordered mine. I ordered the POLISHED one, and they sent me the BRUSHED one. So, I sent it back, and I have to order another one after I get my money back. DAMMIT. I will never order from them again. Very bad customer service.
 

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
Joined
·
4,913 Posts
Bigblue said:
yeah, I ordered mine. I ordered the POLISHED one, and they sent me the BRUSHED one. So, I sent it back, and I have to order another one after I get my money back. DAMMIT. I will never order from them again. Very bad customer service.
OMG. I love you BIGBLUE and everyone else here, but I can't help but laugh my ass off at AutoAnything service.

Looks like that place sucks balls. Everyone has had the same problems!!! That is seriously ridiculous.

Incredible!

ATTN: DO NOT ORDER FROM AUTOANYTHING.COM!
 

·
PSU TACO
05 Access Cab TACO
Joined
·
116 Posts
Bigblue said:
yeah, I ordered mine. I ordered the POLISHED one, and they sent me the BRUSHED one. So, I sent it back, and I have to order another one after I get my money back. DAMMIT. I will never order from them again. Very bad customer service.
The same thing happened to me Last Week :disappoin I had to send them a copy of my order confirmation to prove to them I ordered polished. I sent my brushed back and asked for a full refund F autoanything.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
deff808 said:
I just went with the B-COOL Billet Grill. Only thing i wont have is the side vents. Oh wells.

Any Handy tools laying around, would help the cutting? Or i would have to purchase a crafty tool, to cut it out...
If you can get your hands on a Dremel tool it will make your job a lot easier!
 

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
Joined
·
784 Posts
NorCalTacoma said:
OMG. I love you BIGBLUE and everyone else here, but I can't help but laugh my ass off at AutoAnything service.

Looks like that place sucks balls. Everyone has had the same problems!!! That is seriously ridiculous.

Incredible!

ATTN: DO NOT ORDER FROM AUTOANYTHING.COM!

Do NOT slam Autoanything.com until you have dealt with them. It is NOT autoanything's fault it is Trenz. Autoanything sends the order to Trenz and then it is dropped shipped to our houses. They are the IMBECILE'S that can NOT get there HEADS OUT OF THERE @SSES! So far this has NOT been a good experience with them!
 

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
Joined
·
1,809 Posts
turbos17 said:
Do NOT slam Autoanything.com until you have dealt with them. It is NOT autoanything's fault it is Trenz. Autoanything sends the order to Trenz and then it is dropped shipped to our houses. They are the IMBECILE'S that can NOT get there HEADS OUT OF THERE @SSES! So far this has NOT been a good experience with them!
I agree. I believe it is TRENZ. Good point!!
 

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
Joined
·
784 Posts
NorCalTacoma said:
I am still laughing my ass off!

I can't believe Auto Anything! LOL.

Sorry to all those who got their orders messed up. :)

NOR CAL = DUMBA$$ THAT NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH AND NOT SLAM PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS. I HAVE ORDERD FROM AUTOANYTHING.COM MANY TIMES AND EVERYTHING HAS BE 110% PERFRECT, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT $$$, OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNTIL THE IMBECILES AT TRENZ GOT INVOLVED.

ATTN: DO BUY FROM AUTOANYTHING DO NOT LISTEN TO NOR CAL!
 

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
Joined
·
4,913 Posts
turbos17 said:
NOR CAL = DUMBA$$ THAT NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH AND NOT SLAM PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS. I HAVE ORDERD FROM AUTOANYTHING.COM MANY TIMES AND EVERYTHING HAS BE 110% PERFRECT, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT $$$, OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNTIL THE IMBECILES AT TRENZ GOT INVOLVED.

ATTN: DO BUY FROM AUTOANYTHING DO NOT LISTEN TO NOR CAL!
Calm down my friend. I was mistaken. I am a man and I will accept my mistakes. I am only human.

No one mentioned that Trenz was the one shipping grilles until now. Thank You for letting us know.

I know you are "FUMMING" right now. Just relax, everything will be fine.

Sorry,
Blake
 

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
Joined
·
784 Posts
No worries bro! I just wanted everyone to know that Trenz are the IMBECILES and NOT www.autoanything.com


If anyone ever has a problem with a manufacture defect and is returning it please make sure you get a "CALL TAG" so Trenz pays for the shipping....like I have done twice....I am still FUMMING!


Sorry for the immature name calling!
 
81 - 100 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top