Toyota Nation Forum banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Tacomania
200 Posts
You should try Neverenuf.com. Email Brad, he is the owner, He quoted me $180 shipped.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Finally done

I'll tell you my experienced with trenz or autoanything. I ordered my grill and waited for two weeks and like everybody they sent the wrong part they gave me two bumper grill so I called autoanything and sent back one of the grill after two weeks again they called back it was backordered and another two weeks wait and when I finally got the grill powdercoated waited about ten days to get it back from the shop and when I was installing the main grill I broke one of the bracket for my stupidity I hold the bracket when I was bending it so another week to weld, prime and painted anyway its finally over and here is the outcome

:cursin:

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
banohi said:
I'll tell you my experienced with trenz or autoanything. I ordered my grill and waited for two weeks and like everybody they sent the wrong part they gave me two bumper grill so I called autoanything and sent back one of the grill after two weeks again they called back it was backordered and another two weeks wait and when I finally got the grill powdercoated waited about ten days to get it back from the shop and when I was installing the main grill I broke one of the bracket for my stupidity I hold the bracket when I was bending it so another week to weld, prime and painted anyway its finally over and here is the outcome

:cursin:
More pics of the X!!! :clap:

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.