Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TN Member
Prius
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all models get a Trip Computer or only the upper levels?

Is it a US-only feature or do Canadian models get it too?

Just curious since I saw it on the Toyota iGuide website. Didn't even know a Trip Computer was included.

·
Owner of much Obsolete
1986 Corolla GT-S
2,286 Posts
By trip computer do you mean the A/B tripmeters in the display in the speedometer?

Jeff

·
Owner of much Obsolete
1986 Corolla GT-S
2,286 Posts
Right, yes it has those as well.

(Not sure which models do, my XRS does).

Jeff

·
Registered
85 Posts
All 2009 corollas have trip computers in canada, Just checked test drove the CE model yesterday but i will be buying the sport version because its interior is better

·
Registered
584 Posts
The LE has the trip computer also.
The bad thing about it is that the trip computer display is the same display used for the clock. So if you use the trip computer, you have no clock available in the vehicle.
There is no clock display anywhere else. Not even on the radio display.

·
TN Member
Prius
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All 2009 corollas have trip computers in canada, Just checked test drove the CE model yesterday but i will be buying the sport version because its interior is better
Ahh nice to know. Too bad they didn't include that in the brochure. I don't remember reading about it.

The LE has the trip computer also.
The bad thing about it is that the trip computer display is the same display used for the clock. So if you use the trip computer, you have no clock available in the vehicle.

It was the same as our 02 Camry XLE. Although we had a CLOCK/INFO button so we didn't have to cycle to get the clock. The cycling of the trip computer functions was done with the MODE/RESET button.

·
MORDSITH
Bayou Blue Yaris LE
13 Posts
AHhh. Very good info to know. Thanx.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts