Toyota Nation Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2385 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
maybe when i go visit my sister and cousin this summer ill catch up with ya and we can do a little wheeling and you can winch out my truck...

·
Registered
680 Posts
well my sister is just in nh but if i go that far ill keep going to go wheel some new places and my cousin is in athens new york. but its my last real summer vacation for a while so i am gonna ignore money as much as possible and try and have a liitle fun if im down your way at all ill get at ya and we can go wheel. i need some new scenery

·
Registered
680 Posts
and my dads working out of state down south somewhere so ill be going through new england a few times this summer to go see him and i dont mind stopping a few places on the way

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm getting ready to do some serious mods to mine over the next 3 months. I've got my 9" rear axle built, 5.04 gears, spool, disc brakes, currie 9+ third member, fully trussed. I've also got a set of 14" coil overs and a set of 18" smooth body shocks. Plans are to do a 3 link on the rear. But before that I'm swapping in a 3.4L tacoma v6 that I'm picking up this wed evening!!! Should be a nice change, new power plant and a monster rear suspension system!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just scored this 1992 Yota with 150,000 miles, 4x4, power steering, you all probably know more about it than me tho. It has bucket seats and an obviously not stock bed. Paid $1,300.

Runs and drives great. Fun little truck. Leaking gas out the tank tho and needs a muffler.

Just thought I'd share :cool:

2041 - 2060 of 2385 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
448 Participants
On16’s
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing