Toyota Nation Forum banner

2061 - 2080 of 2385 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just scored this 1992 Yota with 150,000 miles, 4x4, power steering, you all probably know more about it than me tho. It has bucket seats and an obviously not stock bed. Paid $1,300.

Runs and drives great. Fun little truck. Leaking gas out the tank tho and needs a muffler.

Just thought I'd share :cool:

Long live YOTA'S, Nice looking truck. Where abouts Upstate are you? i am 30 miles East of Sryacuse.

·
Registered
30 Posts

Heres my other yota, got 2nd on saturday , 3rd on wednesday, good week of racing.

Will be at Unity Maine with the North East Sport Truck Series July 24th

·
Registered
680 Posts

feels good to get my baby running right again. made the trip out to the bitch ass ex girls house today to pick up my canoe and all my other stuff before her 7 time arrested, acid doing, 22 year old, living with parents, not going to school or work, assault charged, new boy steals my shit. and we just cant have that. take a loot at my 70 dollar jetta in the background...

·
I'm Easy.
1,327 Posts
The word "innocent" is inapplicable and the word "crazy" is redundant in regards to women. But, that's ok, because the word "chivalrous" is irrelevant and the word "asshole" is synonymous to the word "man". If you think these conditions don't apply to you, then you're just prey to the other gender :lol:.

·
Registered
680 Posts
haha thanks for that ds. we got together at 16 though and i was her first boyfriend after 2 years she stayed a good little girl. that seems like innocence to me. now she is crazy...sorry to bring girl issue to the nation though this is supposed to be my place to get my head on straight and now im fucking it all up. wont happen again. fuck bitchiz get money right? damn having a sister makes being a guy hard

2061 - 2080 of 2385 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
448 Participants
On16’s
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing