Toyota Nation Forum banner

2361 - 2380 of 2385 Posts

·
Registered
94 5-Spd 4x4
317 Posts
Hey all, long time no see. Here's a few new pics of my rig I thought you might enjoy.

I haven't been on so much lately, mainly on account of my build being more or less done but also because of Instagram. That being said I keep that account pretty regularly updated, lots more pics. Check out OfficialJohnnyAye. Couple other cool yota rigs on there too, all from the Big Island.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's my free farm truck, an '89 crew cab! Posted it on here a while ago, but just got new rear tires on it today...took me almost a year to find an affordable 14" MT. These were retreads, at $80 each. I figured since the truck rarely goes on the road, I'd take the gamble!

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 Lexus IS300
24 Posts
I just picked this up after looking for the past couple years I found a deal I couldn't pass up. It's rough around the edges but it runs and drives so I'm happy with it and it works for what I need it for

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
95.5 Toyota Tacoma SR5

Been meaning to do this for a while now, just haven't had much time. Sold my 91 Toyota SR5 P/U Truck and picked up a 95.5 Toyota Tacoma SR5 instead. Same color as my old truck and basically the same features, just a newer and bit more power.

Lots of cleaning, some repairs, and upgrades, and this is what I have to show now:

·
Registered
1992 base pickup
24 Posts
This is my 92 with 195K. I've had it going on 4 years. Worst repair was the head gasket right after I bought it. It broke the clutch fork under the bell housing. Other than that, minor issues.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone. I have a 1994 toyota pickup and i need to know how to wire up the turnsignals to a toggle switch. But i have the wires to power each turn signal i just cant find the wire to make it flash. Any help. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
300,000+ miles?

I just rolled 300,000 miles on a 1992 pickup 2wd, 3VZE I bought new in June 1992. Anybody here ever get to 400,000? Truck has been very good to me and never had much more than routine maintenance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My late brother's 91 SR5 is back home after sleeping in a barn for a year or so. 175k miles on it and needs a little lovin. Looking forward to pick you guys' brains on how to bring it back to it's former glory.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Did some vinyl tint on the side mirror blinkers, fog lights, headlights and centre badge

Also did the 2016-style taillights with red vinyl to get rid of that "Altezza" look

2361 - 2380 of 2385 Posts