232 Posts
his grass makes me want to go play mini golf

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
jefronhen said:
Geius,
just let me know when and where man... im there.

jeff
i will definitly let you know. do you still have the same cell # that you pm'ed me? when it rains a bunch you can expect a call from me. we will figure out a time to go.

Cam

·
Registered
406 Posts
you have the same rims as me, except yours are in way better shape. all you guys have some nice trucks. most all toyotas i see here are rust buckets. its nice knowing there are a few still out there in good shape.:thumbup: :cool:

P.S... You all can come and play anytime on my grass.:lol:

-Adam

·
A legend in his own mind.
232 Posts
Hey shoes, what muffler is that in that you tube video?

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Jakey_Jake said:
Hey shoes, what muffler is that in that you tube video?
Hmm i think the flowmaster 40 series, but im not sure its hella louder cuz it cut off rite before the axel as u can see!

·
232 Posts
Thanx ......my neighbor found one that he bought a few months ago and was gonna put it on an old mustang but his brother got the mustang so he gave it to me, ill probably have it put on next week sometime.

·
rookie
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)

HOLY NONSENSE! I finally got some pics up , still dont have internet setup at the house . Last night I was out with this girl Ashley for the first time and it was real cool, she boards. at the end of the night when I was leaving, she moved her arm out like she was gonna give me 5 and so naturally I was about to return the 5 and im thinkin " Whoa, you dont "5" a girl, not like this , man, oh S#$# and realized she was going for a hug so I had to pull back and reanalyze wtf was happening, then gave her a hug. ahh sheeeit man, that was awkward as hell. lol! The point is, I need more pics of my truck, none the less, off road where it belongs.
DX, its Deluxe baby, Deluxe!

·
Registered
333 Posts
pee_cup said:
HOLY NONSENSE! I finally got some pics up , still dont have internet setup at the house . Last night I was out with this girl Ashley for the first time and it was real cool, she boards. at the end of the night when I was leaving, she moved her arm out like she was gonna give me 5 and so naturally I was about to return the 5 and im thinkin " Whoa, you dont "5" a girl, not like this , man, oh S#$# and realized she was going for a hug so I had to pull back and reanalyze wtf was happening, then gave her a hug. ahh sheeeit man, that was awkward as hell. lol! The point is, I need more pics of my truck, none the less, off road where it belongs.
DX, its Deluxe baby, Deluxe!
truck looks great, regardless of that really awkward situation with that girl

i wish i had a straight cap so i could put a rack on it like yours with a spair up there.. that would be sweet. but you cant argue with headroom ;)

·
232 Posts
:drama: lol that i bet that really helped ur selfasteam.

·
rookie
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
THATS IT! i need a spare tire , why not throw 'er on up thurr! I will have to see if the under-vehicle spare mount is fuselaged, if not im poppin it up on top, bad news is that you cant just throw a donut-spare on top, it has to match :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
my truck

·
Registered
22 Posts
How 255 look from the rear

·
Registered
333 Posts
pee_cup said:
THATS IT! i need a spare tire , why not throw 'er on up thurr! I will have to see if the under-vehicle spare mount is fuselaged, if not im poppin it up on top, bad news is that you cant just throw a donut-spare on top, it has to match :p
thats gonna look kick ass... lucky!

41 - 60 of 2385 Posts