Toyota Nation Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 2385 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
thanks guys, i still have the black rims i was planning on putting them back on for winter but just never did. but hopefully within the next year or two i will have enough money put aside for a decent paint job. I'm either going to go with the same color or a graphite color.

·
TN Member
269 Posts
nice 2wd!

you should take the doors and the tailgate off along with the spare wheel and the back window, sell them all for money so you can move to africa to drive through the salt flats!

They're the size of portugal! wooo!

(they did it on top gear...its a british show...that i like...)

anyway...welcome to the forums!
:welcome:

·
Registered
73 Posts
they did it on top gear...its a british show...that i like..
Grrr! Top Gear makes me so angry sometimes!

I love the show, but I just wish it was ONLY James hosting. I LOVE James, I despise Jeremy.

I'm not a super-patriotic nutcase, but his anti-American comments make my blood boil. I know I should let it go because it's obviously written for him (that show is so terribly written!). But I can't. I get mad when he makes snide comments about us.

LOVE the cars though :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
But I can't. I get mad when he makes snide comments about us.
That just means he's succeeding.

"It was designed and built in a shed by a team of just 17 men. At the time Dodge was strapped for cash so they had to use whatever they could lay their hands on....... The end result however, was astonishing"

Remember that one? It's just Jeremy being Jeremy. Yeah he hates on Americans, but still gives credit where it's due.

·
TN Member
269 Posts
Grrr! Top Gear makes me so angry sometimes!

I love the show, but I just wish it was ONLY James hosting. I LOVE James, I despise Jeremy.

I'm not a super-patriotic nutcase, but his anti-American comments make my blood boil. I know I should let it go because it's obviously written for him (that show is so terribly written!). But I can't. I get mad when he makes snide comments about us.

LOVE the cars though :)
I find it funny, he's absolutely right most of the time. American cars tend to suck some serious ass... especially lately.

I drove a chevy cobalt lt or something when my toyota was in the shop recently and talk about a piece of sh**! its classified as an econobox but it still gets worse gas mileage than my truck and its slow as shit, plus the back end is jacked up waaaaay too high off the ground and the doors are the heaviest things i've ever felt...

that's just one example....

I've always said, i'd drive a domestic car if they were ever comparable to Toyota, or Honda in their build quality, but everytime i go to a lot, they've sucked.

·
Toyota Owner
30 Posts
Mine

Here is my 1994! :D I bought it just about five months ago for a decent price. 22re with a 5spd! It is just about to turn the big 150!! I owned a Ranger in high school and I loved that truck, but I would have the say the Toyota is alot more fun.

The day I brought her home......

And Now this is what she looks like.....
Not much different.....I put in the roll bar ($50 on some local classifieds w/o lights), replaced the TOYOTA decal on the tailgate, I re-sprayed the black trim around the back window, added Ipod direct control to the pre-existing Kenwood deck, replaced the dash speakers with a pair of 4'' pioneers and finally I built some small speaker boxes to house the 6x9 pioneers behind the bench.

I have since removed the rear bumper and the front mud flaps....

I am looking to put some kind of a push bar or safari bar on the front with some matching 6in lights but I still cant find one I like for a good price.....Any ideas???

Down the line I would also like to change over to buckets with the full center console.....But we will see what happens!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
DUUUDEEEE!!! SMILEY FACES!! I LOVE IT!!!

haha great great great truck.

welcome to the 150 club, i'm at 154 and about to hit 155
Have you never seen those KC light covers? They're not rare hahaha

·
Toyota Owner
30 Posts
Push Bar

Thanks guys....It's been an awesome truck so far

Ok...I found the type of push-bar I am looking for... Reachkev has one on his truck on page 23 of this thread and I know I have seen a few more...... Where did you guys get those?

·
TN Member
269 Posts
clutchman,

that is seriously a nice looking truck...

good work! I need to get mine repainted this summer...seeing your truck has made me want to do it even more...mine is white as well :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks guys....It's been an awesome truck so far

Ok...I found the type of push-bar I am looking for... Reachkev has one on his truck on page 23 of this thread and I know I have seen a few more...... Where did you guys get those?
Summit has Westin's brand for $329, or you can get a generic one off of ebay for about $100.

1061 - 1080 of 2385 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
448 Participants
On16’s
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing