Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where to order a windshield wiper fluid resevoir for a 94 Geo Prism w. abs? that is all. Also, can anyone direct me to a 20v write up with pics? yeah yeah tell me to use the search feature, i don't care, I looked there. Help a brotha out, good sirs.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Anybody know where to order a windshield wiper fluid resevoir for a 94 Geo Prism w. abs? that is all. Also, can anyone direct me to a 20v write up with pics? yeah yeah tell me to use the search feature, i don't care, I looked there. Help a brotha out, good sirs.
I think for the wiper reservoir you will have to hunt the wrecking yards or maybe eBay, I doubt you can get this from the dealer. I have no clue on the 20v thing :confused:, is this some stereo thing? Can't help there as I run the stock radio and that is good enough for me!

·
Registered
398 Posts
20V engine. Silvertop eh

·
Only GOD Knows
Toyota Corolla
1,969 Posts
I doubt you can get this from the dealer. I have no clue on the 20v thing :confused:, is this some stereo thing? Can't help there as I run the stock radio and that is good enough for me!
I would check the junkyards for the resevoir. And yes, the dealer can still get them.

20V....as in 20 valve (5 valve per cyl)
Blacktop or Silvertop 4AGE :lol:

·
Registered
398 Posts
I haven't found a good writeup yet on it.

Trife i maybe getting a 4agze free or little to nothing JDM

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would check the junkyards for the resevoir. And yes, the dealer can still get them.

20V....as in 20 valve (5 valve per cyl)
Blacktop or Silvertop 4AGE :lol:
:lol: OK so I'm a dumbass! Sorry guys... my experience is with old American V8's and VW's, I'm an old guy and this is my first Asian car!!

You want to talk small block chevys or VW engines I'm there... I guess I need to get up to speed!

Why would anyone need more than two valves per cylinder anyway!?!? :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why would anyone need more than two valves per cylinder anyway!?!? :lol:
I dunno, maybe so that it revs higher than 5k. I have a high rev fetish (in a geo? man, i'm stupid)

Does anyone by chance have a part # for the resevoir?

·
Only GOD Knows
Toyota Corolla
1,969 Posts
I haven't found a good writeup yet on it.

Trife i maybe getting a 4agze free or little to nothing JDM

:eek: Wow, that's awesome. I know someone on CCC with one, he loves it. So much more power than the 7AF. Me and a friend are tryin to get one right now actually. We found a 1st gen 4AGZE in our local junk yard. Hopefully it's still there in a couple weeks. Junkyard wants like $150.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember driving an 86 with a supercharged age. Fun stuff....I think i'd rather stick with NA as for as age's are concerned. Not as much power as i expected the supercharger to add, i dunno.

:Bruce:
^^
wtf is up with this cat? Are a lot of guys on toyota nation pussies or something?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I remember driving an 86 with a supercharged age. Fun stuff....I think i'd rather stick with NA as for as age's are concerned. Not as much power as i expected the supercharger to add, i dunno.

:Bruce:
^^
wtf is up with this cat? Are a lot of guys on toyota nation pussies or something?

twin charge it. Big wake up in power there! Did one in an AE86. Was like night a day.

·
Only GOD Knows
Toyota Corolla
1,969 Posts
Again, like I said the one in the junkyard is a first gen MR2. So I think the HP was around 140. If you get a third gen, your closer to 165 HP. Yea the cat is kind of strange...:rofl:

·
Registered
398 Posts
shoot either or you're setting yourself up for something better so just grab one!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Meh, i just want to do a 20V swap in the geo, so that i can park by the cool high school kids, pop the Forest-Green hood, and say "Yup, ITBs. Like what you read in Super Street" or "Yup, just what Fujiwara delivered down Akina, only FWD. Its better anyways."

Seriously, its a geo. I need to stop talking. Lurking on forums gives people dumb ideas. True fact.

·
Registered
398 Posts
yup lol.

Sell the car and go buy a Supra! True fact

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think supras are too heavy, personally. But then again, i kinda have a weird taste in cars. Mark 4's are over priced. I've been thinking about an AW, but in MN, its impossible to find one with out cancer; they are already rare here as it is.

·
Registered
398 Posts
When you think heavy you think VR4 as much as heavy.. Heck even the newer cars of the days are still relatively heavy.

I really dont think they are over priced at all. Supply and demand. A nissan GTR is overpriced. As far as a supra goes prices rise and fall with the seasons..

Set the car up right and you'll never know you're driving a 3600+lbs car

·
Registered
10 Posts
yup lol.

Sell the car and go buy a Supra! True fact

I hope you still have the Supra :naughty: Man, you just never know who you're gonna run into on the forums.

O/T - As far as a 20v write up goes, I'd like to see one as well. I recently acquired a 93 1.8, and can't decide .... turbo, 20v or 4agze.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts