Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to track down sport pedals for my 2009 Corolla S. The dealer has been no help at all, so I'm trying eBay and other online sources. The only ones on eBay are for the 2005-08 Corolla. Does anyone know if these would fit? Or are the pedals a different shape/design? Thanks!

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
1,384 Posts
I am looking for a set too. So far I looked at some from momo, sparco and razo. I think razo is better since it doesn't require drilling holes for mounting, just simple nuts and bolts. price is cheaper than momo and sparco too, about $70-80 dollars retail in a performance shop and $60 online.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
are you looking for something "similar" to these pedals? they are being sold at openroad toyota in Vancouver and Richmond. both are cities in British Columbia, Canada. i think they are $99 per set before taxes.

for manual shifting:

for automatic:

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
1,384 Posts
I personally won't go for the toyota ones, first they are almost the same size as the stock ones. The reason I wanna switch to some better pedals is my foot is little big, I am having a hard time heel and toe with the stock pedals, razo, momo or sparco are bigger in width, way easier for that application. Second, razo and sparco is cheaper than the toyota ones.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
$100 for Toyota pedals is a ripoff IMO.

Just look around on ebay for some bolt-on Razo pedals. Are you automatic or manual?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone know if sport pedals from a 2007-2010 Camry will fit a 2009 Corolla? I found some for an okay price, but I noticed the part number is different (by one digit) to the Corolla pedals. I assume they probably wouldn't fit, since they'd just use the same parts if they did, but can anyone confirm one way or the other?

·
Registered
2009 Corolla Xrs
383 Posts
Just get some no-name brand pedals from Harbor Freight for $5. Serves the same purpose. I had to get something because my shoes would slip off the pedals if they were wet. I'll post a pic after I take and upload it.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
go to ebay.com and search "auto pedals" or "car pedals". they have tons to choose from.

·
Registered
2009 Rolla xRS
129 Posts
Does anyone know if sport pedals from a 2007-2010 Camry will fit a 2009 Corolla? I found some for an okay price, but I noticed the part number is different (by one digit) to the Corolla pedals. I assume they probably wouldn't fit, since they'd just use the same parts if they did, but can anyone confirm one way or the other?
On the newest model Camry SE, they come with sport pedals from the factory. The gas pedal is a direct fit. The brake pedal on the Camry is a little wider then the Corolla, but will fit and stay on with little to no problems.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,253 Posts
I found Toyota sport pedals on eBay for $20 shipped last year. :D

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,948 Posts
I love my Razo pedals, esp for $15 shipped! Keep your eyes open in the For Sale Section!! -that's where I got these

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I like how they're big, but I'm not a fan on the way they look...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts