Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here need eibach springs?? im trying to trade my eibach springs for s-techs because i want my ride to be just a little lower

and for rims im tired of having temporary hubcaps and in desperate need of rims not bigger than 17" or smaller than 15"

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stone11---- how low does ur dreck set drop and you thin you can stake pics of the springs and box? So I can see the description

Zeniththetv---If the deal with stone11 doesn't pull through how much will you be willing to pay?

·
CRT > LCD
333 Posts
Been looking around ebay, and it looks like the price is somewhere in the $220 + shipping and handling. So ideally below that would be nice. Not about to lowball you, so whatever you think is fair for the amount of use you've put them through. Lets be reasonable. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
1,384 Posts
Been looking around ebay, and it looks like the price is somewhere in the $220 + shipping and handling. So ideally below that would be nice. Not about to lowball you, so whatever you think is fair for the amount of use you've put them through. Lets be reasonable. :thumbsup:
The springs looks brand new still....I only had them in the car for less than 3 weeks. In terms of price, I will pm you for details.

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
1,384 Posts
ok before i confirm it how much inches does it drop?
Since the Tein S tech are meant to be for the 9th gen....the actual information from the official is different when they are on the 10th gen. It claims to lower the 9th gen 2.3" in the front and 2.4" in the rear. If you want to find out the exact measurement on the 10th gen, go to the lowering spring thread and do a search, they have pictures with measurement over there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts