Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to start a new thread, but I am very interested in the TSW Cadwell wheels in the 19x8 size. Unfortunately, the offset shows +20 in the auction below. I know practically nothing about wheel fitment, but I read some other threads that said +35 or +40 offset would work. Is there realistic way to get these to fit on my Gen6 Camry? Also, if I get Tein S-Tech springs, will they still fit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19x8-TSW-Cadwell-Wheel-Rim-s-5-114-3-5x114-3-5x4-5-19_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem350164386353QQitemZ350164386353QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Thanks everyone!

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
Let's wait for lammy! I think you might need a bit higher of an offset but Ill let others do the answering.

Since the auciton looks like they are sold by a wheel store, try looking for a higher offset version of the wheel. I'd understand if it was a used set and they we're cheap or something, but no point of doing mods to make it fit when you can get the right ones and make it fit from the start.

·
"Everyone Lies"
camry 5gen
2,033 Posts
damn. +20 wtf. thats baller status.
i dont think so man.
you would need some Siick camber and thin rubber.
esp w/ s.tech

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Anything will fit.....

That said...you'd need what DNA said..and fender flares lol Do a widebody Camry!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice looking wheels.

I'm gonna have to say it's gonna rub, esp with the teins.

Like what CamrySExxx said, email the seller and see if they carry other offsets.

Btw, if you do get TSW wheels, the hub rings to fit the camry are hard to find, make sure you can get a set of proper rings.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
well i dont mind the thread and am not trying to bash you or anything since its really a honest question but you could of pm'ed say paul or punks or lammy or someone else and they could of answered you without you starting a new thread.

edit: love the rims btw. good choice. now you just have to find ones that fit better.

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. I did email the seller, but sometimes they don't have the latest fitment info so I thought I would check here first.

Please post here if you have any suggestions on wheels with a similar design that are under $250/each that would fit my car.

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I didn't even notice the App Guide on the TSW website before. They said that they have a +40 offset version that should fit this car. http://www.tsw.com/app_guide_results.php?year=2007&make=Toyota&model=Camry

Like I said before, I know almost nothing about wheel fitment. Will there be a visible lip on this wheel with a +40 offset?

By the way, while I can't vouch for this particular company or website, this is the cheapest place I found this wheel for: http://discounttires.com/product_detail.php?c=MmIyZDdjMTIwZmVlYjhjYjc5MjJhYzNjNGQ4ZDlkMTg=&prodID=269873&optionsArray=&packID=0&maintainOptions=1

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
yea it'll have a lip.. the only thing is, get 19's because wheels with a lip will look smaller than they are. in some cases. My 19's look like 18's because of the lip (which is fine by me)

For offset example +35 will put the fitment even or close to the fender..the lower the number the closer to the fender you will be.

For the Gen 6 +35 to +40 is a safe offset, but it also depends on the width of the rim itself.

For that TSW rim, 19x8 +40 is good :thumbsup:

I hope that isn't confussing to you lol...my apologies if it is. It took me awhile to catch on and learn myself. Lammy, Scamry and a few others were very helpful .

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea it'll have a lip.. the only thing is, get 19's because wheels with a lip will look smaller than they are. in some cases. My 19's look like 18's because of the lip (which is fine by me)

For offset example +35 will put the fitment even or close to the fender..the lower the number the closer to the fender you will be.

For the Gen 6 +35 to +40 is a safe offset, but it also depends on the width of the rim itself.

For that TSW rim, 19x8 +40 is good :thumbsup:

I hope that isn't confussing to you lol...my apologies if it is. It took me awhile to catch on and learn myself. Lammy, Scamry and a few others were very helpful .
That makes perfect sense, thanks for the quick response!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts