1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Utah Jazz Fan
07 CAMRY se
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Cathode Protector
07 SE V6
496 Posts
The wheels look good. I like the style. I think they look too big on the BMW though.

· Crash Test Dummy
2007 Toyota Camry CE
880 Posts
what size were you thinking of getting?

· Take it easy... :-)
'08 XLE
3,019 Posts
The wheels look good. I like the style. I think they look too big on the BMW though.
They look nice. My only comment is that I just see too many cars lately with similar design rims, especially many OEM upgrades on lux cars like Audi, Caddy, MB etc. How about mixing the style up just a little bit with something like that, which also have the "large rim effect"? (they come in different finishes)

· Here and there...
Camry 07
5,848 Posts
They look nice. My only comment is that I just see too many cars lately with similar design rims, especially many OEM upgrades on lux cars like Audi, Caddy, MB etc. How about mixing the style up just a little bit with something like that, which also have the "large rim effect"? (they come in different finishes)
These rims would look better on a pickup/trucks. I don't think they belong on our Camry.

'08 XLE
3,019 Posts
These rims would look better on a pickup/trucks. I don't think they belong on our Camry.
Mhm, okay :eek: - I guess I have a different idea. Certainly would be a camry with wheels nobody else has. Btw, these are not listed(rated?) for SUV's and Pickups. Mistabullet to the rescue to see how bad they would look on a Camry ;)

:eek:t:

· Here and there...
Camry 07
5,848 Posts
Mhm, okay :eek: - I guess I have a different idea. Certainly would be a camry with wheels nobody else has. Btw, these are not listed(rated?) for SUV's and Pickups. Mistabullet to the rescue to see how bad they would look on a Camry ;)

:eek:t:
Actually, 2k4CamThrilla is as good with photoshop as Mistabullet. Go for it man! :clap:

'08 XLE
3,019 Posts
If someone is photoshopping and they have an extra minute

any metallic grey 07+ with konig unknowns
Discounttiredirect.com sells Konig's and you can look at them on your camry rendered on that page :thumbup: You can pick what Konig model, what size rim and what color your car has!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.