Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1991 yota pickup
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in search of tube doors for my 1991 toyota std cab. i know they make them for the 88 model, but what about 89-95???

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just got these a few days ago....I have not put them on yet(trucks in the shop) but i'll post pics when they are on. They seem well built and they came unpainted....Not sure how well the door latch is going to work yet so we'll see.....

·
Registered
1991 yota pickup
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you get em from the same place? what year is your truck?

·
Registered
1991 yota pickup
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice

·
Registered
135 Posts
Trucks done and the doors are on....Had to shim the bottoms to get them to fit. I'm still not sure about the latch...Had to beat on the handles to make them work. I'll take it out Sunday to see if they stay closed...So far I like em....

·
Registered
1991 yota pickup
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
now those are with or without the kickout? they say they don't have dorrs without the kickout

·
Registered
135 Posts
csxmoose said:
now those are with or without the kickout? they say they don't have dorrs without the kickout
TacoFan....Thanks man. Those are the ones with the Kickouts.....They fit a liitle wierd on the back end but they look pretty good from the front....They sit perfect with the sliders....They give you more room than the stock doors. We'll see if i say the same thing after Sunday....lol

·
Registered
1991 yota pickup
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll be waitin to hear from ya, i was gonna have them shipped this week but my arm was twisted into pickin up a set of ground hawg 40's :thumbup: :whatwhat:

guess they can wait till i hear bout yours

·
Registered
1991 yota pickup
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats is a nice truck. where'd you get that front bumper? i'm in need of a new front since the stock doesn't hold up well shovin trees down with it.:lol:

·
march mudding soon!
toyota pick up
188 Posts
I like this door

·
Registered
1991 yota pickup
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
where do they rattle? the door latch? did you buy the quick hinges along with the doors?

·
Registered
1991 yota pickup
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anyone know if the pigs in new york would give a shit? where i'm from, they fuckin harrass you wether your legal or not, so i guess it doesn't matter

1 - 20 of 21 Posts