Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
jsut saw somewhere else they were talking aboutht release of the next gen Tundra. cant wait til they show us what they have been up to

·
Freshness
2005 Corolla S
276 Posts
Dang, no spy photos?!? :mad:

I'm gonna try to persuade my dad to get a new one in 07. He's had his old toyota pickup since it was new in 93, i think its about time for a new one...

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,583 Posts
I wonder how much it'll share with the FTX concept which debuted 2yrs ago in Detroit. I loved the hidden tool box and ramp :cool:

More pics: http://pressroom.toyota.com/?page=images&criteria=ftx

·
Toyota Fanboy
4,486 Posts
Im looking foreward to seeing what Toyota has up their sleeves.
With the release of the new GMT-900 and redesigned Ford Super Duty this year, Toyota needs to make sure they do it right.
The T-100 was a good truck, the Tundra was a little bit better and Toyota needs to take it to the next level with the next Tundra.

·
Cressida Whore
435 Posts
aloonda said:
just hope it doesn't have a console
and makes some decent mpg
Hey, hey, hey, console is optional, with a floor shifter. There, make us both happy.

·
Toyota Fanboy
4,486 Posts
I hope it at least has the option of having the shifter on the floor with an auto tranny. Floor-shift rules. :thumbsup:

·
1993 Camry XLE
93 CamXLE/73 Lincoln
1,083 Posts
I doubt it'll have a floor shifter.
We all know that it will most likely be column shifter or have a center console like cars have with the shifter in the middle. Floor shifter would be cool though.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Looks big even in single cab, all while being in ghetto stripped down mode. :thumbup:

·
Custom User Title
1,025 Posts
blitzkrieg said:
http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/gossip/first-shot-of-new-toyota-tundra-149821.php

dont know if this link has been posted before, if it has then ignore it
looks official!
its a freakin beast,... straight from my dreams, i wanna touch it to see if its real

if anyone plans to go to the chitown auto show pls load as many pics of the tundra.
i dont care if it kills my 56k, been waiting forever for this
That does look very similar to the one i saw.

Fan

·
I am MAYHEM!
2002 Toyota Tundra
346 Posts
Oh yeah.... :cool:

Hope it's a Titan killer!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts