Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can NO longer build a regular cab with the standard size box. ONLY long bed on Toyota's website. I know there was much confusion in the past regarding the regular cab configurations because Toyota allowed different configurations in different geographic regions. Does anyone know if they can build/order a regular cab with the standard size box in their region?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I might be bale to help you a little. I live in New Mexico and I can build a regular cab short bed on line. Also if you look at the new trucks on E-Bay there is a regular cab, 4X4,shortbed for sale. As I recall it is in Oklahoma.
If your lookin to get a regular cab short bed you might have to go this route.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for a response. I saw that very same truck on e-bay. But I would like a new one. Besides used car prices are at a historic HIGH. A buddy of mine has been in that business for 30+ years and says prices are insane right now. With high incentives buying new is a better deal????

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may be able to build a reg cab short/regular box in your area but ONLY with a 6. The V-8's are NOT offered. What a crock.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for a response. I saw that very same truck on e-bay. But I would like a new one. Besides used car prices are at a historic HIGH. A buddy of mine has been in that business for 30+ years and says prices are insane right now. With high incentives buying new is a better deal????
We are not looking at the same truck then. Search for a 2010 Toyota Tundra it is a brand new one with 11 miles on it. I'll attemp to put the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-2010-Toyota-Tundra-Short-Bed-4x4-5000-off-/290458824133?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43a0b1edc5

1 - 6 of 6 Posts