Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so a couple of days ago my alternator went out on my 2000 Tundra 2wd 4.7L. I replaced the alternator and then attempted to start my truck. It would not start, so I checked the battery and that was fully charged. So I thought maybe it was the starter. I went and bought a new starter, removed the intake manifold and replaced the starter. I put everything back together and tried again to start my truck, still nothing. My radio wasn't turning on, so I did some research and found it could be the alternator fuse, which was blown. I replaced the fuse and tried to start my truck again. The parking break light on my dash turns on when I turn the key and the radio and clock power completely off. The engine doesn't turn over or even click and after I turn the key back off, my parking brake light turns off and the radio and clock turn back on.for the starter you can just hear like a loud high pitched power band noise that sounds like it's trying to do something. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts