Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i am currently using the valve cover vent as my turbo oil return is this okay? i also notice that the valve cover is under vacuum which actually pulls the oil in the drain line i realized that when i opened the oil fill cap to check if there was pressure inside but was the complete opposite once i released the cap there was a little surge of air that you could hear being sucked into the valve cover. and within a few minutes of removing the oil cap and leaving it off while the engine was running its would cause the turbo seals to leak because there was no longer a vacuum (i know this because i can watch the exhaust blade inside the turbo) I'm really curious as to wether or not i am potentially damaging things. PLEASE HELP ?

included pic of exhaust piping from underneath finished earlier today not pretty but who cares

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,677 Posts
Moving this thread to the Lexus GD forum so members there can help you out as well. BTW, I'll leave a redirect in the intro forum so people can navigate to the master thread's new location. :thumbsup:

BTW, welcome to the forums! :hi:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts