Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if anyone knows of any iM's that have been turbocharged? I'm hoping to do mine this summer and the lack of info is saddening, but expected. My biggest concern right now is the tuning. I was planning on using the turbokits.com kit that was made for the 10th gen. The part number for the exhaust manifold on the 2zr-fe and the 2zr-fae is luckily the same so the turbo manifold will bolt on no problem. But of course, the valvematic system on the 2zr-fae might be an issue for the aem fic. A lot of what I just said is rambling nonsense but I'm mostly wanting to know what other people think about this project in general so whoever reads this, please post your thoughts! Also if anyone knows of any turbocharged 11th gen sedans,point me to those too as I'm sure they'd be cool to look at as well!:smile:

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,095 Posts
If you got the time, money, resources, technical know-how, the connections, you can do anything and almost everything you want on your car. If you don't have any of that, I don't recommend it. Otherwise you are the guinea pig. You are the one who is gonna find out for everyone.

·
Former TN Lurker
142 Posts
you'll be the first, these cars are bought to be cheap reliable transport, not many people would want to mess with it. OVtune has a 91 octane tune for this car. check them out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts