Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RollaRida05
05 toyota corolla s
4 Posts
OMG I feel sorry for you DesertGirl. Im at Andrews right now so I cant complain. I buddy of mine is PCSing up there but i dont know which side he'll be working on cuz of his whole clearance stuff and a good friend of mine who i went to high school with in cali went to germany, rudy lopez was his name. But I have an 05 rolla s and all i do to turn off my drl is pull the e brake up one click. the gauge light will come on but it doesnt fully operate til like the 4th click up

·
10' Corolla S
10 Corolla S
158 Posts
Dont you hate not being able to turn your lights off?

·
PCSR-US NAVY
05 Corolla XRS
26 Posts
diabling the DRL's is an awesome thing to do. and also make it where if you want to you can have just your fog lights on. i loved rolling around like that. no headlights but fogs. its all real simple to do. it takes all of 30 seconds to disable the DRL's and about 3 minutes to make it where just your fogs come on

·
CorollaS07
2007 Corolla S
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya its bad im still waiting for spring. then i can put my rims on then lower it. Cant Wait

OMG I feel sorry for you DesertGirl. Im at Andrews right now so I cant complain. I buddy of mine is PCSing up there but i dont know which side he'll be working on cuz of his whole clearance stuff and a good friend of mine who i went to high school with in cali went to germany, rudy lopez was his name. But I have an 05 rolla s and all i do to turn off my drl is pull the e brake up one click. the gauge light will come on but it doesnt fully operate til like the 4th click up

·
Registered
21 Posts
diabling the DRL's is an awesome thing to do. and also make it where if you want to you can have just your fog lights on. i loved rolling around like that. no headlights but fogs. its all real simple to do. it takes all of 30 seconds to disable the DRL's and about 3 minutes to make it where just your fogs come on
hey thats what i did. its pretty cool to have fogs come on as drl and still turn it off if you want. i think its way better then disabling drl alone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts