Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think of legacy products? tv's specifically.

the reason i'm asking is cause i want to put at least 2 screens in my car one in the center and one in the rear hatch that will flip down and one in each visor. i plan to put these all in myself and make them "invisible" so i don't get looted.

i don't want to spen an arm and a leg for one monitor just because it's up-to-date i got an el kameleon hu and i plan on keeping it for a while. so i can care less if the tv isn't "the best" as long as it lasts.

any input would be great

·
On The Street
268 Posts
well here in vegas it doesnt really matter. ive seen them in the sun visors, in the steering wheel where you would press the horn and, in the headrest and flip down t.v. where the dome light would be. a dealer here sells them like that also so i think it is legal dont know about where u are located tho. just an input.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Visors not to be mean or rude but that shit plan is stupid. Not cause of looks but I can give you 10 names of people that has totaled their friggin car cause of it. Really dumb. Sorry:) But Legacy Hmmmm you get what you pay for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts