Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just decided to join hoping to find answers for the 98 Corolla. I'm from Guam a dot of an island in the Pacific Ocean. Retired from Telecom Business but working on call basis part time jobs. That's all...

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,292 Posts
We've got a very active Corolla section, so you should be able to find answers to most of your questions. :thumbsup: Rotated through Guam a few times myself, so I know a little bit of the island. Beautiful, that's for sure!

:welcome: to the nation!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We've got a very active Corolla section, so you should be able to find answers to most of your questions. :thumbsup: Rotated through Guam a few times myself, so I know a little bit of the island. Beautiful, that's for sure!

:welcome: to the nation!
Thanks for the reply :cool:
Were you here on Guam for Business, Military, or a Tourist? Hope you had a good time while you visited.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,292 Posts
Thanks for the reply :cool:
Were you here on Guam for Business, Military, or a Tourist? Hope you had a good time while you visited.
Military. It's a beautiful place, and I can see the appeal of living there, but it's too far from Europe and North America for me. Always had a great time when I was there....:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.