Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a two-tone camry? I've seen some cream/grey camry's around but not too many other color schemes. Just curious if anyone owns one. POST PICS!

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
There are a few here in belize with custom two tones. So far the ones i've seen look good. Especially one that has the top white and then the bottom a greyish-blueish color.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Two-tone color Camries are exclusive to the Gallery Series and Collectors Edition. The Gallery Series is just an LE with added cosmetic stuff such as the two-tone colored body, different alloys, carbon fiber kit for the interior and different cloth. The Collectors edition is pretty much an XLE with added stuff as well.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
from what i remember i saw in one of the brochure a long time ago and they had a "gallery series" and those camry had two tone. but some camry don't have the gallery series edition either and i don't know which one are those, but what i'm giving is one example.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
My camry is beige and has a small 3 inch black strip at the bottom. Does that count? :(

·
Gen5.5 Sportivo V6
04 Camry Sportivo V6
554 Posts
there are some two-tone Camrys here ;)
they where a colour option for the top of the range Camry V6s. Ive only seen them in the Gen3 and Gen4s though :p:

·
422 Posts
I saw a dark grey (darker than stock grey) gen 2 with a silvery bottom piece on it, looked nice. I want to do mine stock grey with black bottom on it.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
I almost bought an LE V6 Collectors Edition a few months ago that was white top/beige bottom, but it was sold before I got there........:( It also had sweet stock rims on it.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Wow, just realized I wasted my 100th post on that!!! LOL :)

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
yeah, my buddy's truck was two tone... monkey shit brown/rust brown and moss green... and he didnt even need paint to make it look like that :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts