·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,370 Posts
toyotacamry1 said:
that rear is to fiddly for me. Plus i really just want good lookng side skirts. And for some reason that bumper on ebay doesn't look exactly like the bumper on Ufoz's car.

it's because his bumper is a prototype one of a kind bumper

and I think you'd like the razzi rear lip, from the looks of your photochop :thumbup:

·
Registered
camry
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eye8Pussies said:
it's because his bumper is a prototype one of a kind bumper

and I think you'd like the razzi rear lip, from the looks of your photochop :thumbup:
that sucks, cause that is a great bumper. And would you say the razzi rear lip is better than the shogun type 850? I am up in the air about the two cause they are the two cleanest, lowest and only have the single exhaust cutout which i want.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,370 Posts
yes...but I'm biased, as I have the razzi rear lip (or erebuni style 329)

I personally really don't like the rear at all....

here's my rear end:

it fits the contour s of the rear of the gen3 perfectly- powerful yet smooth/sleek looking :thumbup:

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,679 Posts
toyotacamry1 said:
that sucks, cause that is a great bumper. And would you say the razzi rear lip is better than the shogun type 850? I am up in the air about the two cause they are the two cleanest, lowest and only have the single exhaust cutout which i want.

go with the razzi, hardly anyone has it. and it does match your chop.

everyones gettin the 850 now...

·
Registered
camry
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
yeah, the razzi does look like what i am looking for in a rear bumper; clean but agressive. So where can i buy it as a seperate piece? And i noticed that it looks like you modified the rear exhaust cutout. Was that hard with the Urethane kit or what?

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,370 Posts
yeah, I had my shop cut it out when they installed it and I got my car repainted...that's the only stupid thing that I didn't like about the design...that stupid muffler hole....but once modified, it looks perfect- you can actually do it yourself even after installation, that's what jeff did to his sbc (now nate's) when he went to a fart cannon muffler- he just cut out the bottom part of the hole, and then used a heat gun to bend it in a little bit to smooth it out

and that's actually one of the misconceptions about the "P" on erebuni's website- it's not polyurethane, but a flexible plastic

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.