Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's AWESOME !
I had no idea they even made small replicas of our Highlanders.
The one you are showing is actually a Limited "Platinum" model.
The Panoramic Roof is only available on the Platinum Trim.
(As you mentioned the only thing missing are the chrome trims around the rear bumper)
I own a 2019 Gray Platinum and I'll for sure be checking out Ebay as well now to hopefully find one like mine. Thanks so much for posting this !! 😎👍👍👍

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's AWESOME !
I had no idea they even made small replicas of our Highlanders.
The one you are showing is actually a Limited "Platinum" model.
The Panoramic Roof is only available on the Platinum Trim.
(As you mentioned the only thing missing are the chrome trims around the rear bumper)
I own a 2019 Gray Platinum and I'll for sure be checking out Ebay as well now to hopefully find one like mine. Thanks so much for posting this !! 😎👍👍👍
in canada our limited trim is actually the platnium trim (we have no platnium, just one high end trim level, the limited) i remmeber seeing a burgundy and black plus the white one. might be a great. search around, find cheapest ones. i spent around 100 for mine. kind of expensive but i thought it would be cool to have as one day i will trade it in and have the model to rmember this highlander by lol. i suppose people have spent more money on more frvious things for a car then a replica of it ;)

·
Registered
557 Posts
No LED headlights and looks like it would be lacking space in the 3rd row for a toy troll, I think I might pass on this one..pfft typical Toyota complacency.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
24 Posts
I saw it on ebay and i thought.....hey why not.

its actually pretty good replica. nice details for something kind of mass produced....and from china. pearl white just like mine. only difference mine is XLE but close enough i guess

Check out my full review:

View attachment 283119
the little plastic stick that you found when you first opened the box, and you said "oh oh' this is not a good sign", was my first reaction also when I got mine. THINK I may have found its purpose...I use it to open the doors/tailgate/hood!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts