Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 Corolla and noticed that sometimes other 93-97 Corollas are missing the body piece right under the tail light. Particularly the Left Rear tail light. It's just a little piece of trim. So I checked mine often, and made sure it was very tight.

Guess what. I was robbed. someone yanked it off of my corolla. Probably to replace theres.

I looked all over the internet and can't find a replacement or even a name for that piece. Does anyone here know? Does anyone have the part #?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Robbed!

Here is a pic of the piece they stole. My rolla looks naked from the back side now. I went to 3 local junkyards and they are gone on all the rollas. Anyone have this piece, know name, or part #?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
It's actually quite easy to take off without breaking it, but DAMN man... those things must be in high demand if they get stolen and no junkyards have them around.

I got a blue one, a black one, and a red one... not sure what color your car is or what side the ones I have are from but maybe I can help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.