Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy an Undercover bed cover and I am searching for the best price. So far the cheapest I have found is $629 shipped. Anyone have any leads to a cheaper source?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I got one 1- 1 1/2 years ago for $550 at the time that was a good price most people wanted $600-$650. I would think $629 sounds pretty fair. I went to undercover web site and printed a list of all the dealers. I did not buy it from the listed dealers. I found a tire shop that ordered it for me. If you know someone that has a business they may order you one with less of a mark up.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Keep them coming. Looks like the prices have steadily been going up.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Silver-Bolt said:
Thanks guys. Keep them coming. Looks like the prices have steadily been going up.
A year ago I paid $592 installed, bought it locally so there weren't any shipping charges. At the time that was a good price. I am very happy with it and would buy it again!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Great product, but I am shopping for a retractable aluminum cover for mine. I had a fiberglass lid on my prior truck that looked great, but it's a real pain when loading and carrying things taller than the top of the truck bed. The aluminum RollBak model looks to one of the best built covers on the market right now. $755 w/free shipping is the best price I found so far.

http://www.ultimatetruck.com/products/bak_rollbak_tonneau_cover.aspx

·
Registered
342 Posts
I got mine about a year ago for $600 delivered, through autoanything.com. Checked with my nearest local 4x4 shop (up on Sandy blvd) and they wanted $750 for one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts