Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
still chuggin' along
1981 Corolla SR5
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How unique is your car in your area? I have the only TE72 in town, and happy I'm not driving a civic, neon or cavalier like almost every kid in town "tricking out" their cars.

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
My car is the only one that has a "ToyotaNation" sticker across it :clap:

Other than that, there aren't that many TRD kitted Gen 4/4.5 Camrys in town. I know of 2 others, soon to be 3 ;) I'm prolly the only SC'd Camry for thousands of miles. Yeah me :wiggle:

·
A Poor College Student
1994 Camry Sedan LE
354 Posts
Unique? Ha! Everyday I seen about 10-20 gen3's, usually most are the "dark emerald pearl" (dark green), same as mine. However, I do have the only camry with clear front bumper lights.... :rolleyes:

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
I'm the only gen4 trd kited camry i am aware of in Friendswood, however there are 4 others who have the same external two tone color (beidge on top, brown on the bottom).

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
i've seen maybe three mk2 mr2s on the road all summer....theres prolly around 50 or so of us in all of the GTA....

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
I've only really seen 2 hooked up gen 3's in my town. Ones a white 95-96 with 18's and 4 wheel disc brakes with yellow calipers. The other is my clone except it has white Motegi MR 7's instead on silver and no tints or clear bumper/corner lens'. Other than this maybe every now and then i'll see a gen 3 with like 10 year old faded purple ripped tints and some 15" aftermarket wheels.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Pretty damn unique.... I see a few running around.... but I have only seen 1 turbo so far.... and it's a swap like me :D

And my Supra.... pretty much stands out anywhere... when it's clean anyways.

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
im the only camry ive seen round here with a catback and some exterior things done to it...i have seen a cam with some chrome rims...but thats it

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
I dunno, How many 2 tone blue Corolla GT-Ss do you see on a daily basis? On top of that I have a 85 spoiler that is held on by 2 bolts!

I supose my AE92 Trueno hood emblem makes the car stand out a little more if I were to ever park beside an identical GT-S. I've also put on some early 80's Supra rims. I've also painted the crome part of the winshield wiper black. I also have a slightly beefier exhaust pipe. And my red fuzzy dice are always a give away.Oh, and I've also replaced my stock horn cuz it died. I think it was a nice upgrade. I put in one of those Ahuga horns. lol.

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
well im the only silver hooked up camry, in my area, other than that theres about 5 or more hooked up camrys 3 white, 1 green, 1 red. but i havent seen any gen1 rx-7s around...

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Well, I have the only Camry(as far as I know)in the world that's painted the Specific color on my Cam. And I'm the only 3rd gen Camry with anything really done to it in my town

·
Bootsing the 165
126 Posts
hmm have only seen one 4gen celica around around (have seen about 3 5th gen all-trac) as for as i know around where i know im the only one

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
V6 5-speed Gen. 4 - might be the only one in Reno!

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
mine is the only corolla in the small town i now live in, but when i move back to Albany it wont be too unique, but it will be the only one in town with a full-flow exaust and 20v

·
The Oddity
Gen 4.5 Camry
809 Posts
i've got the only gen4.5 v6 or otherwise, in my area with a cat back and using aftermarket xenon gas filled head light globes

·
Registered
63 Posts
well when i first started to work on my matrix, i haven't saw any hook-up, well it's been a year now and have seen about 10 up here 3-4 decent mod and the other are :eek: :barf: :rice: up here in the chicago subs.

but when i head down to champaign i see none hook-up so feel so special. :D

-pat

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Fromt he outside, theres tons of Beige/tan/Chamcrap V6's out there.

But Im the only V6 LE with woodtrim!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts