Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Supercharged '07 DC 4x4
890 Posts
I suppose you can run your add-on accessories this way. My biggest deterrent from attempting this approach was power distribution from the batter connection. I also presume trying to wire this thing would be a pain with the OEM wires below it already loomed and/or tied. I figured a fuse block with a common bus in a project box was the easiest and a clean way to go for me.

· On the lake
56 Posts
Well yeah you could run accessories to them. For some reason I thought the original poster was talking about just filling in the empty slots with fuses. :confused: You would have to have some serious accessories to fill all of those slots. Especially the big ones.

· Supercharged '07 DC 4x4
890 Posts
Like you said, if you're serious you could have a lot of uses for the slots: compressor, gauges and associated sensors, multiple pairs of rock lights, reverse lights, bed lights, head light, amps, etc. But, you'd still have to run a lot of your relay control wiring and switch wiring back and forth to the dash and body ECU.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.