Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
Welcome to the club, mate. :thumbsup: Hope to see the mods soon, bud.

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
welcome to TN...do you have a gen 5 camry?? b/c there are only a few of us on here actually modding out our gen 5's

·
The Cool Guy
Toyota Camry 02
2,564 Posts
yeah, the few and the proud! Welcome!

·
FLIP'N THE G-5 WHIP
2005 Black Camry
895 Posts
Welcome to the best site on the net for the Camry. if the expert aint here, well, then he has not yet been born. i am a rookie too and the dudes here are great.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
^Are they functional duals, each coming from the engine? Or are they split at the pipe?

·
Registered
1994 Camry V6 LE
94 Posts
they're functional :D 2 cat's they're small flowmaster cats though so its not a big lag in the middle of the car the rumble from the engine is a nice touch... sometimes when sitting at idle i sound like a small V8

·
1993 Camry XLE
93 CamXLE/73 Lincoln
1,083 Posts
How high are we talkin with this spoiler?
Welcome to TN and have some pics of that dual exhaust when it's finished.
Do you know white3ch0c0late or did you just see his awesome gen5 and know you had to be a member?;)

·
Registered
'00 toyota camry
323 Posts
^The sportivo one looks good. I like it :thumbup:
Its a nice size, appears to be twice the height of a gen5 OEM spoiler and not too excessive.
BTW any pics of your camry?

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
Haha, thanks for the compliments guys. :thanks: Its comments like that that really make all the time and money that I've spent worthwhile. I've got a few more goodies in store for the future... some little ideas I've been having... but they're a secret. You guys will find out in due time. :D

But first, I've gotta fix my splashguard... goddamn debris on the ground from the rain... flew up, caught one of the splashguard bolts, and pulled it right out... so the back of the splashguard hangs down a little more than I'd like it to. I'll probably hit up the hardware store for a new bolt tomorrow.

·
Two Wheel Drifter
240 Posts
Good luck with your mods. I'm hoping Toyota comes up with a few more upgrades for us with all the Gen 5 's on the road now, but i DOUBT it. Were like the marines THE FEW and THE PROUD.....LOL

·
Registered
02' TrDCam.
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey spyman, how does the magnaflow exhaust sound?do you have a I4or v6?

and one more Q?> on your door sills, did you run two wires from the dome light down the posts? so if the door opened, the dome light would turn on- knowing then that the door sills will light up. is that the most logic way or is there a better alternative in this process?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts