Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
it was all a dream
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been finalized with Toyota Canada that we as ToyotaNation will be within the Toyota Canada "area" this year for Darknights 2004 (DKN6) representing the local Toyota tuner scene along with other local Toyota clubs!

We have been designated 20 spots to represent our members, and those spots have been pre-paid by Toyota Canada so those members will have their registration paid for them. We've been asked that the cars we chose to represent us are at least somewhat modified, and that we have at least some variety in the models we choose. I don't think that should be a problem for us. :)

Unfortunately, the offer from Toyota only applies to Toyota vehicles and isn't extended to the Lexus's. We tried our best to get the Lexus guys allowed but unfortunately Lexus is a different division and so thats what we were told.

To the people who won't be included in the selected 20, everyone is still being extended the ToyotaNation Group rate of $40 CAD regardless, and they will be located beside the Toyota area so we'll still be close as a group. :)

We are less than three weeks away from DKN... let's make this year memorable!

The Official Sign-up thread is here: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t38756.html

·
Premium Member
96 Camry Coupe
1,291 Posts
Damn, that sounds like the event of the year to me. Too bad I can't go.:(

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
too bad my engine will be in pieces by that time.....oh well...next year it is......too bad this won't apply to Lexus...i'm sure SWIS car would represent us well.....and not enough spots...TN will be split up??......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awsome.

So who are the 20 cars in the Toyota Canada booth?

We still are entered to compete right? Even though Toyota paid our fee?

Most recent pics of my car can be seen here,

Purplenv Pics

I think I qualify as "at least somewhat modified".

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
Great news! We rocked it last year taking home 3 trophies. Let's do it up and have a blast again!

purplenv: :eek: I've said it b4 and I'll say it again...I can't wait to see your car in person and shoot the shit with ya :thumbup:

MrQ: Assuming we do the early morning roll-in like last year, the Lexus gang shouldn't have too much trouble parking in the same area as Toyota's tent. Maybe beside it or across from it. :grouphug:

Before I get too excited..did I make the cut? ;)

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
TECH-IN INFORMATION

Saturday, July 17th, 2004
• Registration hours (9:00am – 12:00pm/Noon)
• Judging starts at 10:00am SHARP!
• Public Show Hours (12:00pm/Noon – 8:00pm)

Sunday, July 18th, 2004
• Competitor’s gate opens at 9:00am[/b]
• Final Judging starts at 10:00am sharp!
• Trophy Presentation (Begins at 6:00pm)
• Public Show Hours (11:00am – 7:00pm)
IMPORTANT! Vehicles must be on the registration fi eld by 12:00pm (noon) on both Saturday and Sunday to be guaranteed a spot in the show.

Source: http://darknightsnationals.com/pdf/compap.pdf

Everybody that intends to enter should read the above link to get full rules and details.

I'm sure Ekam will be providing more details about the rendez vous shortly.

·
Registered
643 Posts
HEY WTF
I RUN A TOYOTA WINDOM,
IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY
( yes i am yelling)
Haven't you seen my floor mats?
Toyota with a JDM flair just check my VISORS.

·
Druken Postwhore
AE92GTS
2,490 Posts
^ BTW Windom only came in RHD :rolleyes:

i see no chance for you to be in it for free:lol:

·
Registered
419 Posts
So the cars that you choose, owners don't have to pay?

How about adding my modified AE86 with VooDoo's? :D Full engine and suspension mods.

·
Windom Owner
ES3
416 Posts
skperformance said:
HEY WTF
I RUN A TOYOTA WINDOM,
IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY
( yes i am yelling)
Haven't you seen my floor mats?
Toyota with a JDM flair just check my VISORS.
i m with u SK..:disappoin
i m going to change all my emblems to Toyota. :lol:

·
Official TN Chic
71 Posts
man i wish i had a car now.. that will be another few years.. or maybe if i'm lucky after i get my g2.. :D i hope thats soon.. :eek: well i'll be there to just chill and cheer u guys on.. wahooo...yeah baby.. i can't wait..

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
hachi_slow said:
So the cars that you choose, owners don't have to pay?

How about adding my modified AE86 with VooDoo's? :D Full engine and suspension mods.
Nooo! My inferior AE86 will lose. lol.
I'm ordering an HKS air filter soon to build a custom intake system and I'll probably be getting some new tires on my Supra wheels soon to. I also have a few other goodies on the way but not too sure If I'll get them in time. I'm also trying to track down a used LSD but I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to have the money for one in a few weeks, but hopefully I can pull enough out of my ass in time. lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.