Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Land of The Few.
MK3 SUPRA
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone cares but i thought i would tell everyone about my fun and excitement for the last 3 weeks. First i got my new turbo stock rebuilt upgraded to a .57 trim. I got it put on at 2 in the morning and when i looked out side there was about 6 inches of new snow on the ground and it was still coming down :sosad: so when the roads were cleared the next day i went into town cause i was in the country did i mention i lived in iowa yea it sucks. So i went into town to work and replaced my 245/45 with some 215/60s they work alot better. Then everything was good for about a week and then my new downpipe came in. A BIC (awsesome by the way great fit) just the reg not a ddp. I put it on and wow it is amazing. But on my way home i was running her a little hard and looked in the mirror and all i saw was white smoke. So i pulled over and thankfully it was just a blown hose. So the next day i replaced the hose and went to wash the motor off. After that about 5 miles latter it started to run like shit. Three of my plug wells were full of water. So i had to change my factory plug wires that needed to be changed anyway. And my Plugs. Now she is running great i have my lex and 550s waiting to go in prob in the spring. So yea that was my fun for the past couple weeks. If anyone cares.

·
真 Boost Junky. 真
1990 Supra Turbo.
162 Posts
considering you live in Iowa its great you have the supra to toy with so you dont go insane!!! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts