Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a few little things since my last update...some of which i have done a long time ago and neglected to post on here...these newest editions include clear/ red tails, my custom chrome grille, and my reverse indi's...enjoy

tell me what you think:D

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Car looks good. Love the white guages.

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheMajesticking said:
Wassup P. Havent see u in a while. Lookin good so far. What's next?
i kno...i went on a 3 week vacation to cape cod, mass...then got invited to miami, and then went to the shore with my boys for a few days...its been one crazy summer

i have absolutely no idea...i have no more money (mayb 100) cus i quit my job...im thinkin fog lights or paint my steelies or even interior neon...

ill get a couple shots up of the gauges at night (i have the dimmer all the way down and you cant see the needles except for their shadow

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SlingShot said:
Looking great. Except for the steel wheels.
too bad i cant afford new wheels

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
i like the grille a lot

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
nothing wrong with steelies man :)
looks good man, i love the gauges...:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dna59 said:
i like the grille a lot
yeh...you cant see from the pic, but the paint is like wilted and it makes ti look like crap...i might repaint it

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
i was thinking about doing a grille like that for a while but never really thought of how i would do it.

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dna59 said:
i was thinking about doing a grille like that for a while but never really thought of how i would do it.
pm me sometime...ill give you some instructions...it does take a while to make and there are many steps (it took me almost 2 months because i never had the time for it)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
is there black mesh in that grill ??

a summary of your grill would be that you cut out the stuff in the middle and sanded it out right ? or did you do more stuff ? just wanted to kno cuase i'll be doing mines in a little

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Clean man:thumbup: Get some rims and you'll be ballin'

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bowlofturtle said:
is there black mesh in that grill ??

a summary of your grill would be that you cut out the stuff in the middle and sanded it out right ? or did you do more stuff ? just wanted to kno cuase i'll be doing mines in a little
yeh...theres mesh in there that i painted black...yep...i cut out all that stuff with a hack saw and then grinded and sanded it down (using a dremel would make it a whole lot easier)...and then i bondo-d up the huge whole left behind from the emblem and the crossbars all the way on the ends of the grille...then my dad featheredged it and we painted it

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
yeah sounds like something time consuming but i'm sure it's worht every second of it.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Dude, Ill sell you rims with decent tires for like 150. Today I didn't know what to do with them so I let my friends, GF ride on 'em with Her Eclipse. I told her to use them until I bought a new car or something.

Edit: But they have terrible curb rash. But they still look hot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts