·
Druken Postwhore
AE92GTS
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
^
4,197 Posts
Those arches look nice man, so does the Zenki bumper. I'm glad you got that Bomex idea out of your head, haha.

Question, is it gonna be resprayed in black?

·
(¬_¬)...
Lexus IS
929 Posts
or moral support? :lol:

car's looking almost ready there... :thumbup: u can see me admiring the JDM bumper and fittings of the car in the 2nd last pic...

Hope the next time we go to the body shop we're picking it up.

EDIT: remind me to bring me digicam to take a pic of the Bertone X-19 and the Vauxhall there

·
Druken Postwhore
AE92GTS
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes its gonna be resprayed in black. im not a big fan of the colour black, but it grew on to me when i had this car....
this bumper looks awesome white, but black looks more like my typa JDM;)

i wish its ready by Tuesday :(

·
still chuggin' along
1981 Corolla SR5
234 Posts
ah man, that is nice:thumbup: And I love the AE92 in black, can't wait to see it finished

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,883 Posts
why the fuck ant it painted yet???????

i'm gonna kill floyd...i wonna see my black brother ( the car im talking bout )

we need pics together

silver gts with silvertop(hopefully)
black gts with blacktop(hoepfully)

itchi knows what i'm talking bout

·
Registered
2 Posts
:disappoin
shouldnt have taken that long in 2 weeks i had a body job done and a engine swap... at a shop across the street form yours getting done

·
searchin'
389 Posts
one more "before" pic of you & me, Itchi :wiggle: can't wait to see the result! bring it on wednesday! :smokin:

·
Druken Postwhore
AE92GTS
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
^ will do,
Lots of things to do when i get it back,

thnx for the pic, i haven't saved that one in my comp yet :) Sexy red GTS!!! (>o<)

Simon: yes, ...i think...... hopefully nothing else goes wrong..... your driver side fender is done. i think they working on the passenger now....

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Itchi.. let me know how much you paid for your paintjob, I'm seriously thinking of painting my car, same color as OEM but its so hard to find Kouki and even Zenki bumpers that I'm giving up on the idea of a bumper swap, so I think I'm gonna get the car repainted before the rust starts to get worse. Let me know how much they charged you. :thumbup: :)

·
searchin'
389 Posts
lol, yeah seksi-dull-oxidated-red to be exact. i'd love to get my car painted, which should be up next, now that most of the engine & mechanicals are taken care of *knocks on wood*

·
Druken Postwhore
AE92GTS
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^
Ren:this body work costed me alot, i rather not share it, but everything was done in metal, no Bondo was used for shaping Fender etc etc.

Sleep: as a AE92 Lover, i'll like any AE92GTS and any condition. you've done superb job restoring the old whore. and i love your front skirts;) the hardest thing to keep an AE92 is the body.

hopefully pic will coma out soon....(as soon as Bensa helps me :eek:: )

·
searchin'
389 Posts
yeah man, i hear that, i love my car, too, and hopefully things shape up the way i envision. much :respect: for taking care of that beast Itchi, i'll see ya out there on the road :cool:

·
operation boro thunder
1,722 Posts
Fabius said:
:disappoin
shouldnt have taken that long in 2 weeks i had a body job done and a engine swap... at a shop across the street form yours getting done

What was the name of the shop, and i thought you alrdy have a 4ag in the SR5?

Itchy, i'm soooooooooooo relieved to see at least one of our AE cars come back out
:lol:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts