Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pt.1 - LINK

Well, here it is, almost 2 months later and the insurance co. has yet to pay up for an accident that wasn't my fault. The adjuster, after I called her out on trying to force me into giving up my car with all mods intact and no coverage (which I was told, by my agent, I had), had a nervous break down on the phone. She started yelling and screaming at me and hung up when I told her the whole situation was bs and I wanted to speak with her superior.
Fcuk them.
...Its also been three years, one surgery and two lawyers since my motorcycle accident and I'm still sueing my that ins.co. for an under insured motorist policy they won't give me that I paid for in the first place, I fear I'm gonna be needing another lawyer to sue the Camry accident now.
fcukin bs.
...and, to boot, my insurance agent has disappeared. I spoke with her before lunch the day after the car accident and after lunch all I get is "she's not with the firm anymore." So no one can find anything having to do with any of my policies. I just happened to ask about my homeowners ins. ... "what homeowners policy?" they said. I'm like wtf the one with the $10000 ring and the same in computer equipment on it! ...I'm still in limbo with that one.
fcuktards
I'm not gonna be buying another car for a while. I'll be married in 3 months and we're doin just fine with only her car. SO... all my stuff is for sale. My Gen3.5 was totally finished aside from an RMM lip and a rear gen 3.5 Scepter panel.
Look for my post in the F/S forum. (F/S post - LINK)
Now that I've sold (and/or totalled) all my cars excpt the Vette which is next to go on ebay. I'm also quitting my job. I shoulder more than a third of this company and after four and a half years of dedication I was offered a $1500/yr raise. PER FCUKIN YEAR!! Thats not even a 3% raise!!! I was expecting this to be the year that my boss asked me to make this a career and offered me at least 15-20000 more per year. Which would still only put me in a lower middle level competively priced bracket, and I have beyond senior level knowledge and skills. ...fcuking insulting.
fcuker.
Anyways, I'm gonna to stick around as a mod but I'll be moving asap, I'm applying for jobs in NYC where I don't need a car and I'm worth a minimum of 75-90k and grad school for '05 in Connecticut and London. Wish me luck.

"it's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything"
Fight Club as quoted by Ratko

...and with that I am now burdenless and able to dramatically shift the direction of my life.

Everything happens for a reason. :thumbup:

RIP 05.12.04

·
^
4,197 Posts
I wish insurance companies and the handful of assholes that fcuk everybody over would die slow.

Good to hear you're going to school though.

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
Sorry to hear about the BS the ins co is putting you and your family through. Knowing you, you're not one to back down from a fight and I'm sure you'll straighten it out.

Good luck with the wedding and education

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
good luck dude, take it one thing at a time and don't let the BS get to ya too much

·
it was all a dream
4,204 Posts
Good to hear you're moving on in new directions you wanna go :thumbup:

oooOOOoo.. this gives me a chance to throw another relevant quote at you:

"..the less I have, the more I gain..."
--Metallica, Wherever I May Roam

:D

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
insurance companies will gladly take ur yearly premiums w/o hassle...come time to make a claim n then all hell breaks loose....i hope all works out in the end...

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Good luck. Remember... "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Positive attitude says it all and good luck with grad school!

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
dude, get the hell out of st. louis as fast as you f***ing can. this hick, little cow town sucks. granted, i'm going to rolla next year for school, but after that i'm NOT coming back here. the only reason i would come back is that my friends and family are here. good luck with whatever you do in the future and kick the insurance companies ass!

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Hey, if you are looking for work here in NYC I got a lot of connections, shoot me resume and i'll see what little I can do for you. Its better than nothing.

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
andyman61 -
Its not so bad depending on where you live... I'm in Clayton now, in the Moorlands so its pretty chill. I skate with a cocktail in hand every where I need to go. ...but I do know what you mean... "where'd you go to high school?" ;) :p:

Gridlyne -
Any connections in the Art world? I need to get a few shows going.

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
well shit, if i were in clayton i wouldn't be complaining either. i'm in bridgeton on the edge of the airport buyout :thumbdown .

BLUEMEANIE said:
"where'd you go to high school?" ;) :p:
the essential st. louis question. i just graduated from desmet. where'd you go? :D

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
ahh yes, st. louis, i love it, but hey i know MO can suck places- i live in kirkwood and graduated from kirkwood a few years ago... i really like it there/here

Eric- man this all sucks, i am sorry bro, but we'll get the vette on ebay and people will hopefully drool over it and maybe, just maybe, if my hamster poses with the car, we can get an extra G or 2:)

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
Eric-sorry to hear but it's what everyone expects...we pay them for protection but dare not ask for help after an accident. give em' hell and if you have all the paper work and reciepts for the insuance go to a news station and tell them your problem they might help you and that ins co. will be in assloads of hell from people canceling on them. btw what ins. co. do you have?

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
BLUEMEANIE said:

Gridlyne -
Any connections in the Art world? I need to get a few shows going.
yeah Thats what I meant, send me a resume and maybe a link to an online portfolio and I'll talk to some people. I'd hire you but our company is going through some hard times right now and wouldn't be able to afford someone of your high caliber. :(

But none the less, I'll see. If anything, theres a lot of freelance work that I have been getting but had no time to accept due to time constraints. I can always pass it on to you if you want.

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
andyman61 -
Ladue, but I grew up in Clayton and got kicked out of CHS :D

theamazingnate -
I am fixing up all the little details, I want to get it up on ebay asap. I'll call you.

2wickedtoyz -
Once everything has concluded, believe me, EVERYONE will know who each ins.co. is and what they have done to me. I also plan to hit up the BBB.

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Damn that sux dude. But like you said everything happens for a reason. I'm glad my insurance company didn't give me problems when I had my two crashes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts